• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Penguins Disco Avalanche [SHADOWCORES] [HD] [VT.RECORD]

I see in this movie just Polacks trying to pvp

bitch pls learn to mwall+paralyze

Last edited:
HAHAHA "Best Bilard Player" haha this made my day haha :D nice movie, but shit commander :D leads in Polish but counts in English often haha.

Hahhaha chodzie prawo dol lewo combo na trzy, one two three. spamuczje avaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Veziv? Xinup wanna be? I wanna see some nice penisula tomb :D something like Avalanche on the Label (Veziv Style) on trzy, Lan!! tuuu!! Trzy!!!

30:2 explains everything
Haha the war shown in this movie it was 50-39. I remember the war like everything, you owned us in open because it took forever to kill level 250+. But i know in closed, we were about even, and i remember running through your team like nothing many many times..

in closed battle veziv went full retard and he was running on whole map to catch one target instead of staying in one place to dont let our ppl die... ...u know... It was at night maybe he was tired : D

Back