• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

People gets debug too much!

Could be anything, what does the error say that the player is getting once he tries to open the game after it crashes?
Also check if its in a certin area, in that case check for getSpectators, isInArea and getTopCreature scripts.
Otherwise creaturescripts, globalevents, mods.

It's not normal, they keep get crashes, even me while sitting next to them while spells.
If they keep use spells & use mana, they get crashed.
I must find a help. People is hating the ot.
I could even pay for helper.
kZPAJhg0.png

Yes, there are many monsters beside them and infront them, and they keep casting spells & using manarune, and then they get lag, and the people next them, and crashes for all standers next to him.

Are there just one rune and or just one spell?
Otherwise my guess is your source code, try another exe.

Well, I don't ever use sources. I don't have sources.
Do you think another exe would work? and where can I download this other exe? gimme link please.

I dont belive the cause of client crash is that there are many players or monster. It has to be a custom script, which cause the crash. You'll have to try, what you think cause the crash. Since i can't exactly tell what cause the client crash.

Well, I don't ever use sources. I don't have sources.
Do you think another exe would work? and where can I download this other exe? gimme link please.
Well you are using The Forgotten Server 8.60 V4 - Edited By Otswe 0.3.6 V4 - Edited By Otswe and I have no ide who that is.
Have you tried tfs 0.4 3884? You will get errors in your console since they aren't the same, but try it on your own computer before changing everything on your dedicated server.

And hire someone if you have never done a convertion to 0.4, you will waste alot of time not knowing what you need to replace, and I know alot of members who have bought my service
who has ex. don's service and all he does is change your exe and nothing more.
Doing that causes ALOT of bugs, some that shows in your console and some that will be noticed once you use the function itself.

And I also think all the members here on otland that knows what they are doing can say that 0.4 is alot better then 0.3.6, its even more outdated then 0.4.
http://otland.net/threads/backup-of-some-old-sources.199436/

Back