• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Real-Map Project

Would you play a remodeled Real Map?

• Total voters
Latest Minimap
Ignore the black spots, they're either swamp or grass bumps.
vVZQh2.png

Ingame Images
tumblr_n3aj6aErha1rutlwpo1_500.png

tumblr_n3aj6aErha1rutlwpo2_500.png

tumblr_n3aj6aErha1rutlwpo3_500.png

tumblr_n3aj6aErha1rutlwpo4_500.png

tumblr_n3aj6aErha1rutlwpo5_500.png

Enjoy
//Peroxide

The first couple images are shit, its doesnt even look like you changed anything, and POH you could do such an amazing job yet you don't i don't know why D: make it creepy as fuck...

Because in areas I am trying to keep it simple, playable. The I have areas that players are either forced to go through or what not detailed pretty nicely for scenery. That way it doesn't necessarily affect the player. If you're expecting this server to be over the top detailed everywhere then I have bad news.

Hunting zones will be majority of the places that will be clean and easily playable, same with towns.

Sure, I'd rather people help make other stuff since the POH is done. No point to backtrack

Thats the best idea of mapping in the last years. You'r a great mapper and will do it definitely awesome. But, if I can do an simple opinion... I think its more interesting if you keep the Cities.. Venore, Thais, Carlin, kazordoon and Ab'dendriel, with just a few modifications and change all other areas.

Keep going. I'm following. Good Luck.

Back