• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Real-Map Project

Would you play a remodeled Real Map?

• Total voters
Very nice, I have been hiring people to revamp my real map for a long time, but never got anywhere near finished.

What do you plan to do with this once finished?

Well if I still have time for Open-Tibia, then the ideal option would be to have it hosted. Either by myself or with a small team of people who have experience with Open-Tibia. I will begin looking for scripters around a 50% completion mark.

tumblr_n28iqsmSoA1rutlwpo1_500.png

Last edited:
Well if I still have time for Open-Tibia, then the ideal option would be to have it hosted. Either by myself or with a small team of people who have experience with Open-Tibia. I will begin looking for scripters around a 50% completion mark.

tumblr_n28iqsmSoA1rutlwpo1_500.png

Finally a dwarf map :D, is it just me or will this ot be rly good? :D

Just thought of an idea for an epic underground entrance to a Dwarf city, will upload pictures later ifI can make it work

Message me on skype if you need any help bro, and Printer said you can join parttime on that poke shit dude.

I've told a few people in pm that if they want to help then they can do things like:
Nature
Small -> MediumMountains
Troll Spawns (Swamp/Normal)
Rotworms
Amazons/Valkyries

If the pieces are goodenough I would be more than happy to pay a small fee.

I've told a few people in pm that if they want to help then they can do things like:
Nature
Small -> MediumMountains
Troll Spawns (Swamp/Normal)
Rotworms
Amazons/Valkyries

If the pieces are goodenough I would be more than happy to pay a small fee.

I will map an Rotworms for you, but only to give you a good laughter :)

Dude are you kidding me? If you want something done, just send me a message in skype a small way of how you want it done, how big and i will do it for you for free, you don't have to pay me shit lol

Looking rlly good. Out of curiosity, how do you think it would look with lava instead?

you
A base layout of the spawn is really all I'm after, detailing doesn't have to be done. If it's absolutely shit then I'll revamp it.

Not as epic as I imagined, not bad though.
tumblr_n29meiATCE1rutlwpo1_500.png

tumblr_n29meiATCE1rutlwpo2_500.png
your mapping skills are really great

@Peroxide, don't act like I didn't already tell you that any quest/mission you need I'll make it for you! Once the base of the map is ready for some scripts, I'm going to force you to let me start scripting things for it to better my scripting skills. I already see the potential in this, don't give up sir! Look at all these people ready for it, I think I may send you Aragon to break down and use certain parts :)

The last thing i want to see, that it will get released in public.
Keep the good work @Peroxide

Back