• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Petition to ban Salar

Do you want salar banned on ip and mac adress?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Summelisic

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, we are the community of shadowcores/lunarforce therefore we should be listen . We are not asking to the admins to ban a normal human being, we are asking them to ban a player that is always disrespecting others, spamming the forums with useless threads and messages, that creates multiple accounts to annoy and make people stop play , a player that is not welcome .

He is trying to be funny and troll but he is not funny and he is not a troll, he is just a annoying attention seeker that got problems in real life and hides his insecurity and ruined social life behind this forum , where he fails aswell .

We are not mad at him, we just do not want to see a kid with mental issues illness ( you admins read his posts to know what i am talking about ), spamming the forum all the time because its simply impossible to block all his accounts .

Stop ignore this problem we are asking for this long time already

@Mark
@Hani

Not defending him or anything but if you don't like that he's seeking attention why give him the attention? Are you seriously that retarded? ^.-

hahaha You see Salar da Monk3i, he is inhabitant of Otland Jail

You can change them both. Closed

PS stop agreeing with your other forum account trevor, again you're making a fool out of yourself.

Yah ban this fucking retard attention seeker, hes a fucking peice of shit noob who die by 2 sds

Hello, we are the community of shadowcores/lunarforce therefore we should be listen . We are not asking to the admins to ban a normal human being, we are asking them to ban a player that is always disrespecting others, spamming the forums with useless threads and messages, that creates multiple accounts to annoy and make people stop play , a player that is not welcome .

He is trying to be funny and troll but he is not funny and he is not a troll, he is just a annoying attention seeker that got problems in real life and hides his insecurity and ruined social life behind this forum , where he fails aswell .

We are not mad at him, we just do not want to see a kid with mental issues illness ( you admins read his posts to know what i am talking about ), spamming the forum all the time because its simply impossible to block all his accounts .

Stop ignore this problem we are asking for this long time already

@Mark
@Hani

The reason i go on these forums is because its funny and if i leave they will go to shits trust :D

Back