• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Photoshop

Megy Air

Reaction score
Hey guys i need help with something like decrease image size to something like 500*350 for web header but when im zooming it it doesn't show it like orginal image it's somehow blur not actually blur I can't explain it but here is screenshoot of it what i meansmall.png rule_63_illidan_stormrage_arthas_death_knight_1366x768_47853.jpg

Damn it so it's plugin and it costs? Damn but how does here web designers rezise and make fit to the background for header? :s or they just find and download right size of picture

There are more ways to do it if you watch the ones under the first one, but the first one indeed uses a plugin.

Go to the drop down menu at the top and click image or edit, I think it's edit I can't remember
Go to free transform
Change size and your done

Yeah i did but it's not same as orginal image it's somehow blur when i zoom it

BUMP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Free transform never blurs the image, I've used photoshop for many years and it has never blurred.
Make sure your using free transform tool and not the selector tool. If you use the selector tool it will blur.

Ctrl, Alt, T for the free transform tool

Back