• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP] Need help with 2 easy things

furstwin

Reaction score
First of all I need help with this
Code:
Warning: Error parsing C:\Users\Soder\Desktop\Desktop\RealMap\RealMap\RealMap\config.lua on line 142 in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13
It's showed on the top of the webpage, all the time..

Secondly,
Code:
Warning: Error parsing C:\Users\Soder\Desktop\Desktop\RealMap\RealMap\RealMap\config.lua on line 142 in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\ajax\check_name.php on line 103
[COLOR="Lime"]Good. Your name will be:
"Asd"[/COLOR]
This is showed when the createchar thing is checking the name

Third,
Code:
Warning: Error parsing C:\Users\Soder\Desktop\Desktop\RealMap\RealMap\RealMap\config.lua on line 142 in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1866 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(806): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\index.php(179): include('C:\Program File...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1866
This comes up instead of:
"You'r char blablabla created,
See you in tibia." but the char is still created..

EDIT; I encountered another problem, when I add for example Guild war system in index.php and all the files, it doesnt show in the community thing under the search character and houses menu :(

Rep ++ for the one that helps me,

Thanks,
Furstwin.

Try removing all comments from your config.lua.

About the style editing, you have to add it at layout.php which can be found in layouts/layout_name/.

Thanks alot, I will check it out now! I'll edit this soon! :D

EDIT: 1,2 and 4 is working, now the nr 3 is the only problem, thanks alot Rud, rep ++ :)

Last edited:
Back