• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Php script, paid!

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
To mods: I'm sorry if this is wrong section, but i also post in marketplace. (Im seeing this as a job to) :)

Hello OTLand, i buying an easier type of Php script.

I would not say what it is here ( I got my reasons) ..
So if you want to do this just PM me.

You will ofc be payed.

King regards
Godiskungen

Use it, brother.
I've sent you a notepad, follow the instructions of it.
Trust.

this person will just say to give your script or bye. so just delete this thread and ban this user

Tonks, just take your shit and leave this community. THE Only one i don't answer is you. Prondeliko is already answered. Pithka idiot

And game ranger. Go to your "other clients".. You had so much of them ^^ fking scammer

yea you have to check first if script works on your computer not someone's that made it lol2 nice

yea you have to check first if script works on your computer not someone's that made it lol2 nice

Because i didn't trust you. Regged this month on otland. And you told me that was ok first, then when it was "done" you want to make it in other ways.

this person will just say to give your script or bye. so just delete this thread and ban this user
Dude just face it no one will trust you. That just how it works you're new here and dont have any reputations what I know. So you're the one that has to trust other ppl atm. WIth other words "YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE!"

i create website scripts, everything you need idc about my reputation here because i am not some children with 15y old being here all the time

Well I'm bored for a few hours today. If you are still looking, you can contact me on msn or skype(see my profile).

Back