• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Phpmyadmin problems

Grochu

Reaction score
Hi, i have installed XAMPP 3.2.1 and then tried to install database on it but when i go to: localhost/phpmyadmin it shows me error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\libraries\plugins\auth\AuthenticationCookie.class.php on line 9

authenticationcookie.class.php line 9 is:

Code:
if (! defined('PHPMYADMIN')) {

so it dont define my phpmyadmin manager? MySql and Apache service is running fine while i tried to go to phpmyadmin. Thanx for help!

Xampp isen't the safest one you can use tbh, I myself use xampp 1.6.6a on my home computer (Since I prefer the older phpmyadmin layout).
Otherwise I would use and I do use uniform server if I get paid to setup servers on windows based servers.

Nice choice, using an old xampp version. *facepalm*
As I said, I use one of the oldest probbly, but thats due to that I prefer the older phpmyadmin layout.
But if you are gonna be hosting its ten thousand times better with the newset one.

Back