• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[.Pic] Halo3: ODST

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Well I finished editing the .pic and this is the final and last version i will do with this .pic, However i may decide eventually to try and add the text: "Tibia" instead of it being "Halo3: ODST"

Screenshots
1:
10ypdt1.png

2:
2wr16ae.png

Download:

Please Rate and Rep++

INSTRUCTIONS:
Go to your C:\program files\tibia (8.5) file and delete the current .PIC file that is in there, simply place the new downloaded one into it and re-open tibia.

My Tibia directory is "C:/Program Files (x86)/Tibia/tibia.pic"... :(

Nice work Peroxide. :p

Im using it now but what is wierd for the map theres + and - and the + is to zoom out and - in

Sick shit man! Gonna use this :D Rep for you!!

Last edited:
Im using it now but what is wierd for the map theres + and - and the + is to zoom out and - in

I noticed this first time i used it so i edited the pic and it still did it so i am still trying to fix it. :p

@jerry ty :)

I've updated my version for the 851's client fix but only i have it and by the time 852/3 is released i will update and release when my bandwith is up. By then hopefully i've fixed the zoom in/out error :)

Last edited:
Nice although i didn't liked the odst history at all but still great job there peroxide :)

i haven't worked on it for a long time, will update whenever im not usy
i got exams coming up soon

Back