• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ping Battles Again? niceeee

No one cares, this ot is shit. Leaders acting like children and pinging, players are children aswell so go start a new ot.

No one cares, this ot is shit. Leaders acting like children and pinging, players are children aswell so go start a new ot.

New ot... and? It's no fault of OT but of ppls who playing there... So if there will start new ot it will be the same with the same ppl...

New ot... and? It's no fault of OT but of ppls who playing there... So if there will start new ot it will be the same with the same ppl...
Did i say all people go there? No. I was talking about if you don't want to fight here just ping then fuck off. Stop trying to be smart you stupid gypsy

Im not trying to be smart, i am. :D You brainless child -.- It's simply that if there will start new ot and one of teams will go there, rest will do it the same -.-. I don't know if you are rly so stupid or what? If you wanna talk with me, please just finish secondary school u moron..

Im not trying to be smart, i am. :D You brainless child -.- It's simply that if there will start new ot and one of teams will go there, rest will do it the same -.-. I don't know if you are rly so stupid or what? If you wanna talk with me, please just finish secondary school u moron..
So your saying if 1 person goes to a random ot then everyone will go there? That's why im saying im not saying go play as a team im talking about go play on your own because this shit is boring but you wouldn't understand me because your a retard, so stop talking shit trying to make me look stupid. Fucking inbread.

You don't even said that you will go play other ot alone so it's simply that i thought u talking about team -.- I don't need to try make you look stupid because u already look, even if not on forum, in real certainly :(

This is the end of the silly talk with you from my side... Make more stupid posts, i don't care.

You don't even said that you will go play other ot alone so it's simply that i thought u talking about team -.- I don't need to try make you look stupid because u already look, even if not on forum, in real certainly :(

This is the end of the silly talk with you from my side... Make more stupid posts, i don't care.
Oh wait hang on...Searching for that fuck to give.

Back
Top Bottom