• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@PING PONG

it should be 50-3 but nuskei pro leader scored 6 frags on stack!

gg wp, hope that we will have more war modes but Im sure that u wont.

my team no scared fight your team no coming on farmine :) its only game i no play on number yes i loss wm 35+noob chars vs 25 noob chars only mwaling my team i dont care i loss i say come on farmine fight szady no coming i go to svar and noob chars box my if i stay on farmine 0 noob chars coming and szady say come svar why noob chars no box my on farmine its hard to win he must need help another team to win ;] see you on next wm and i tell where fight not you :D my team no scared fight your team no coming on farmine :)

my team no scared fight your team no coming on farmine :) its only game i no play on number yes i loss wm 35+noob chars vs 25 noob chars only mwaling my team i dont care i loss i say come on farmine fight szady no coming i go to svar and noob chars box my if i stay on farmine 0 noob chars coming and szady say come svar why noob chars no box my on farmine its hard to win he must need help another team to win ;] see you on next wm and i tell where fight not you :D my team no scared fight your team no coming on farmine :)

if u dont saw these fucking noob chars mwalling us too so pls dont cry about this noob chars because they dont helping us.

HAHAHAHAA
Kaida were at war against Ping Pong.Started: Apr 13 2014, 20:35:59
Ended: Apr 13 2014, 21:19:5950 - 9

DOMINANDO WY KURWY BITE

some says we pinging, some says we noobchars players, but no1 will tell that we are one of the best :(

DOMINANDO V ?
pEAHAnp.png

its so sad, that you cry about pings.

maslana aka pinger, everyone knows that u are pinging ppl but u still cry about it :D

and more ppl? I had 32 ppl on ventrilo MAX during action, u had on vt same amount like we. we made 7 rs during this wm so it shows that we had noob chars too but we are not scared to kill them all to take spots like u.

ur ppl didnt kill noob chars when they blocked u, u made 10 ue combos on stack so u have rs too but generally u are idiots to do it. but say thanks to ur pro leader XD

ps. u say maslana that I was scared to come farmine. fuck, you had 30 ppl me too and u rly made a line on farmine? XDDDD

lets get some fun and fight open battle and u wont have noob chars etc.

We had 32 ppl online and they had 33 ppl only when we were at svargrond bank fighting

but they will still talk bullshits about noobchars etc. everybody everytime has noobchars during the battle. it's part of this fucked up OTS. and in farmine , noobchars will also come so your "place" sucks the same. When we're fighting on fucking warzones they came so you think that on farmine they don't want to come?

Gekon your english is really incredible well. You shall use punctuation for the next time, if you'll want to say next stupid, false things. Reason ? Your words mean like "xxxxyouxasdxascasvsaasbjaksga".
Next thing is that you always have some problem:

1) you are getting pinging always from us
2) we have always 3 x more ppl on action
3) ALL ppl on server are pushing mwalls ONLY between the gap you're staying
4) your monitors are suddenly turning off during the fight
5) your internet provider change your internet connection to 128kbs when you're starting fight.

It's all always during we have battle.

HAHAHAHAA

DOMINANDO V ?
pEAHAnp.png

Webo from this picture we can deduce, that we had more than 100 ppl on battle. The true is that we had 32 ppl on vt. Stop cry, little kid, thats not ours problem that you're staying in one point during battle time(like retards).
Want easy solution?
-Change battle commander :}

Why you complain about noobchars, you said it by yourself that shadow is ten times better than lunar when it comes to fighting.

Back