• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pink Guys vs Infectious + [VT RECORD]

jacolas

Reaction score
[video=youtube;Zkrwz5sGvKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkrwz5sGvKg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Thanks Demon for movie ( :

I thinks its pretty obvious that the other team had way less players and u pinged vent jacolas admitted it. We all know what we did to orange message x3 jacolas waffle x2 ;)

Cool.

This guy leading is like a mini Killian, Voice only ofc.

Around 2:10 made me laugh hard as shit xd

And yeah, you can clearly see they're rolling deeeep, maybe +10 more? You can also tell the vent gets pinged around the 5 Minute or so mark because everyone scatters and starts running different directions.

Nice video though, and way to steal Reapzarz song ,,|,,

stop saying wave into them, thats obviously my line xD

- - - Updated - - -

but nice movie tho, hope you guys still playing when i have time to play here again :D

your team ping my ventrilo and cant get any frags , so sad :(
we backed off when you got pinged lol

@on topic Shty quality video o.o

@ back off topic wheres your vid of getting owned by shock at?

we backed off when you got pinged lol

@on topic Shty quality video o.o

@ back off topic wheres your vid of getting owned by shock at?

1.) u can change that moron : F
2.) u no back than rush under ab'dendriel gate and trying to wall us
3.) where is your video of getting owned by us?

1.) u can change that moron : F
2.) u no back than rush under ab'dendriel gate and trying to wall us
3.) where is your video of getting owned by us?

Wow, you're really cocky for a shitty team. You got ran over by Shock, one of the nubby guilds from Tibiacams (No offense)..

That means if All In or Wipe or Orange were to comeback, you'd be over. You'll have no team. You'll be a random pk team like we are atm because we have no commander as of now. I can't wait to crush you with the team thats forming these next couple of days, you're so done haha.

Last reply to this idiot, You have no brain which makes it pointless to argue with you, can't even comprehend 5th grade English.

Learn English - Rosetta Stone® - Best Way to Learn English! Use it wisely. Cya.

you can see in every clip how much less people we have so stop giving your self pats on the back for bulshit war lmfao

Strange... You said your vent was ping'd and that we did it that is why you ping'd us but... Not one point of that movie did ur leader stop talking, very wierd

Haha stop whining guys, we lost its okay. Funny how actually im harder to kill than mostly of our eks/rps

If you war these kids again you can use my ts or vent just so you can tear these apart

^ his intelligence told us the true winner

:<
I dont use record/playback in ventrilo, i record voice and video with fraps.. so that was an invalid statement.. and obviously im not gonna put the vent going down in the fucking video.

Back