• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Player Wand problem

Solorn Moveryx

Reaction score
Hello people.
I have a problem, when a new player creates a character like a sorcerer he receives a wand and starts with the lvl 8 but he is unable to use his wand.only after he kills a monsters for example a cave rat and levels up to lvl 9 he is then able to use his wand normally.
I already tried to downgrade the lvl min to use the wand of vortex to lvl 1 still the same.
I use Gesior Acc to create new accounts and characters and changed in the database the level of sorcerer example to lvl 8 with 4200 exp.
The same thing happens to druids altough they have the right level and vocation.

PHP:
    <wand id="2190" level="1" mana="2" min="8" max="18" type="energy" event="function" value="default"> <!-- Wand of Vortex -->
        <vocation id="1"/>
    </wand>

UPDATE: Nvm guys i just noticed he starts with 0 mana sorry for making you read this..thanks anyway xP

Back