• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PLAYER WRONG TEMPLE POSITION GESIOR

UchihaClan

Only you can be you
Reaction score
Hello!

I need some help I got a big error in my game that make that people can´t log in.
I´ve openeded my ports so that´s aint the problem the problem is that when sombody makes a account in the website they get wrong temple position they don´t get any town id, I don´t know why I use gesior I alredy fixed so sorcerer sample, druid sample, knight sample and paladin sample have town id 1 but when players make a player in the website the they don´t get any town id and they can´t log in, I don´t know why I have this problem never had this problem before.

go to phpmyadmin and open SQL..
added this query:
Code:
UPDATE `players` SET `town_id`=5;

(remember 5 is thais in rl maps) ,error here are samples have town_id 1 ,you need say with your good or look in RME.. what number town wanna your players start so enter god and say!
/town 1
/town 2
/town 3 -- your town id (example)

and you finish ,get your id town changed query to:
Code:
UPDATE `players` SET `town_id`=3;

NOW YOU ERROR ON CREATE ACCOUNTS..
accountmanagament.php
search this:
Code:
$player->setTownId(5);
and edit number 5 to your town_id ,wanna begin players..

Back