• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Players can't connect to game world.

dgprado

Reaction score
I am trying to host a server in my house. I am using ubuntu 12.04 with tfs 1.0.
I can login the server from the local network, but others players can create the character at the web site, can choose the character from the character box but dont log in the game world the message conecting game world still forever.

I already redirected the ports 80, 7171 and 7172 of my router and enable the dmz for my local machine.

I am trying to host a server in my house. I am using ubuntu 12.04 with tfs 1.0.
I can login the server from the local network, but others players can create the character at the web site, can choose the character from the character box but dont log in the game world the message conecting game world still forever.

I already redirected the ports 80, 7171 and 7172 of my router and enable the dmz for my local machine.
Having a hard time figuring out what can be wrong,are you completly sure you have opened 7172 port? double check

You have bad IPS in your config.lua
find this:
and try change:

Code:
ip = "127.0.0.1"
bindOnlyGlobalAddress = "yes"

Code:
ip = "127.0.0.1"
bindOnlyGlobalAddress = "no"

and just edit IP*

Onstart your OT ,you need see get same globalip and IP.

Did you added your domain to hosts like in the link I posted?
Yes, now i can enter in my site using my no ip host, i can choose a character in character box but i cant enter in game world from my local network i get connection refused error 10061

if i use my global adrees in browser i get my router page.

Can you show how you added it in hosts and in config.lua? Which ip did you use in your IP Changer?

Code:
# localhost name resolution is handled within dns itself.
#    127.0.0.1       localhost
#    ::1             localhost
192.168.25.238      turbotibia.servegame.com

Code:
in my config i use "177.18.46.135"

and use turbotibia.servegame.com in ip changer.

Last edited:
Back