• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playing Aurera?

Lifer420

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hey! I'm wondering if anyone is playing RL tibia on AURERA. Not Aurea or Aurora. AURERA haha. But yeah, I started again with my RL brother and 3 rls + an online friend. I met some cool people on here, very helpful already. Me and my brother are still only about a week old (as of September 22nd) and we're around level 35.

If anyone is interested in playing, I can give you a starting set + noob GP for spells and all that jazz. PM ME.

If you ALREADY play, comment your name below :) Thanks!

PSPQzUz.png

aw

17:40 Ebenizer: Very well. You have transferred 89000 gold to Lifer Lasota.

Have fun. Still have my 68 ED there with equipment and a little cash if you ever want a pking buddy/hunting buddy ;)

Regards
Cody

17:40 Ebenizer: Very well. You have transferred 89000 gold to Lifer Lasota.

Have fun. Still have my 68 ED there with equipment and a little cash if you ever want a pking buddy/hunting buddy ;)

Regards
Cody

;o just seen thsi now haha, and dude you should totally play again Cody! thatd be legit, ive been busy with work and doing some shit cause im moving in with my girl shortly. Already got out place picked and stuff, moving in soon so ive been offline some. But that would be sick if ya played wit us

I'm seriously thinking about transferring my level 30 over.. this world is not what I wanted to get out of it.

Back