• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please remove thread

Thork

Reaction score
biggest noob out there is k3v1n he nicked Flaze ingame and botted every single level and we caught him did that serval times and still wont admit he did xD

well you go girl

Last edited:
:confused: How did you get level 386 that fast? Haven't seen you on Highscores ?:)

I killed Viking, Viking was level 336 i havent done any donation or shit ;P and i was lvl 270 when started ^^

Get over yourself already.. We get it.. You have alot of free time to exp, and has big lefel ples! Care!

Do you mind joining Ninja klubben? Because I would like to see you in the battlefield sometime :)

#Korn
mmm... yes, and we want more skills? lol, he have 92 lvl 386 and we are 200+ with 91 :)
We ROX YOYO!

acually your disabled for real, its no joke you really are....

Last edited by a moderator:
acually your disabled for real, its no joke you really are.... your a fucking botter ya self so go wank

Hahahah 'ok'. Like you said in the other thread: prove it?

Yes I have bot but I dont use it for anything against the rules unlike you :) And also, I can afford the best bot around unlike you :) Mr im poor irl I no worky I pley tibia all dey I no hev moni plz fri bot TibiaAuto!

k3v1n, calm down and try to skip those words, the same goes for Thorkie Mhorkie.
Btw k3v1n, you killed me twice :( (Bardrak)

Hahahah 'ok'. Like you said in the other thread: prove it?

Yes I have bot but I dont use it for anything against the rules unlike you :) And also, I can afford the best bot around unlike you :) Mr im poor irl I no worky I pley tibia all dey I no hev moni plz fri bot TibiaAuto!

K3v1n i got NG and Elfbot and why would you feel rich because you can afford a better one? :/

cool, you have shitty paid bots which are written in delphi/vb (aka SUCKness) and now you think you are 'cool'.

Back