• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pls ban this guy

i agree that guy should be deleted since selling accts is illegal, but also if u look theres a guy advertising an ot which is also illegal i beleive

Fucking retard copying my signature + a snitch thats fucking low!

Chazzy? Who the fuck are you? Ahh i remember you.. u said to me come play lunar, few days ago i saw you in guild firma forte, yes this shit guild invite brazilians only whos not even in war, chazzy fucking rpg player
XAXAXAXAXA

Chazzy? Who the fuck are you? Ahh i remember you.. u said to me come play lunar, few days ago i saw you in guild firma forte, yes this shit guild invite brazilians only whos not even in war, chazzy fucking rpg player
XAXAXAXAXA

are u kidding me?chazzy isnt me anymore retard im from london u fucking random kid and im "Evul Striker" more known than u ever will be retard.

are u kidding me?chazzy isnt me anymore retard im from london u fucking random kid and im "Evul Striker" more known than u ever will be retard.

more known? hahaha one time i asked you where did you play before shadowcores and in what team after that u answered like you are evul striker and u just started to play in teams on sc so please don't tell me that you are known 16 years old kid how long u can play this game????

more known? hahaha one time i asked you where did you play before shadowcores and in what team after that u answered like you are evul striker and u just started to play in teams on sc so please don't tell me that you are known 16 years old kid how long u can play this game????

and where u play before Shock? :D

Shleder dont try act big i was in nuskei vent before u dont even have a mic or u probelrly do ur just kid voice dont want them to hear u.

fucking randoms like u act so cool omfg dafuq o.0

Evul striker, polack whos stack with ndk and conglomerate old times i do remember you more than you could expect.

can i ask why u guys have to argue on this thread? kinda ruins the whole purpose of him reporting someone when your talking about a whole diff convo.

Back