• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon World Online

Pnurt

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm just checking if some got account for:

5u3fy8.png

Pokémon World Online?

Anyone got account for this game? If you have an account but you're not using it, you could do me a huge service by giving me that account(OFC I'll REP++ To You) so i can play this wonderful game! :) (I've been playing this long time ago and i loved it, but my account got deleted because of inactivity. :( )

this one for sure works

username:far2j64
password:ufa101b17ch
hope it----can help
................kgu bye

this one for sure works

username:far2j64
password:ufa101b17ch
hope it----can help
................kgu bye

ha-ha-ha very funny...

Any one got an account for this game that they don't use??? PM me it then :wub:

why don't you post this on the pokemon hosted forums here. Noone gives a flying fuck in this section.

I was a huge fan of pokemon before, so once registration is available I'll give it a shot. Their youtube trailer reminds me of good old times, but this with a slight MMORPG touch, which I like.

I was a huge fan of pokemon before, so once registration is available I'll give it a shot. Their youtube trailer reminds me of good old times, but this with a slight MMORPG touch, which I like.

They have 722k members atm, hope they'll open regg soon :(

lawl i thought this was another poketibia

I got an account, too bad I dont remember :(
Played that shit for 10 mins and logged :D

Back
Top Bottom