• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team PokeNation Team Positions Open! (Updated Oct/25/2015)

unrivaledneo

Pokemon Master
Reaction score
pokenation_1.png

Website
Skype Chat Room

Hello there.
Currently looking for team members to help fill certain positions. We are looking for members who are looking for a serious project and want to dedicate themselves to a project. We are not hiring for paid work, we want team members, not freelancers.

Profits will go to the server first then split among all team members.

Will update the thread as slots are filled.

About us:
We have been hosting servers for a few years now, mostly MC based server. Pokenation, DBNation, to name a few.

Toez aka Unrivaledneo: Game Design/Lua Scripter/Database edited
Eisen: Mapping/Web Dev/Artwork (non-pixel)
Soggy: C++Dev/Pixel Art/Web Dev

Few Freelancers

Mapper: OPEN
Looking for someone who can help recreate the Anime world of Pokemon. We will be starting with the Kanto/Johto Regions and then move on from there.

Quest Writers: OPEN
To get as far away from the typical Grind Fest of OTs we want to have as many quests as possible to keep players engaged.

Quest Scripter: CLOSED
Will be working with the writers to help bring the quests to live in game.

General LUA Scripter: CLOSED
Even though most of our systems are complete there is always room for improvement with systems.

Web Dev (Znote AAC: OPEN
Even though most of our systems are complete there is always room for improvement with systems.

Discussion Thread

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM, reply here or skype me ToezTaylor

Last edited:
I could write a few quests but will this project be abandoned half way through?

We have no plans to. We been hosting Minecraft servers for a few years now, we wanted to try and open up something new for once, after browsing around OT seemed like the most fun.

We are in the process of a total resprite too (which will take a while) but still gonna excited to get this going. Was going to open up a post here once we got some stuff to show off.

Who is we? Team and what they do? Are you dividing earnings? Any new ideas for the game to motivate the possible developers that want to join your team?

Updated with the current team. As far as earning. Depending on how you help out. Obviously if you want to be hired as a freelance means you will not have a % of the earning. However the earning those those members after server/domain costs and a % set aside for the next month will be split evenly amoung all the team as long as they are staying active. (Admin roles within the server)

Atm the only idea we have that varies from other servers is a function EV training system. So now it more about actually training your team.
Of course our complete resprite of the entire graphical database. Won't see any tibia sprites in game once we are done.

PM sent. Updated said isscussion page with more info check it out and leave some feed back

I would like to apply for the web developer position, if still open.
Added you on skype :)

Just wanted to put out im looking for people willing to be part of a team, NOT freelancers just looking for cash, i want people who WANT to dedicate there time to a project and have fun with it, its not a Job its a hobby. The little freelance work I do hire, im paying outta pocket. The idea of this project is have fun. Thats the point isnt it?

Bump.

Update: We are currently looking at opening up the server sometime in december if we can meet our goals. Still looking for dedicated people who want to join a team!

Join us in SKYPE!

Last edited:
Bump, still looking for people interested in help recreate a whole new pokemon world! Mappers needed!

Back