• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [13.20] IglaOTS Start: 29th September 19:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://iglaots.net/
Server Address
iglaots.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

onewave1

Reaction score
Comp_9.gif

Welcome to
IglaOTS!
We are excited to announce that new IglaOTS server will launch at 29th of September at 19:00 CEST. IglaOTS will be based on 13.20 client with full real map content (with working Soulwar Quest, Gnomeproma Quest, Blood Vestibule Hunting Grounds and Bosses) but comes with custom city of Ul'den,Zah'din,Estivia Island and a lot of new quests, bosses, hunting places. PvP system will be set to Retro-PvP all the time with 5 daily frags.

Our Website: IglaOTS (https://iglaots.net/)
Our Discord: Join the IgłaOTS Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/qGtRGW9ewm)

⚠️ Keep in mind that our OTS is strictly against any type of CAVEBOTTING. ⚠️

Our Server Rates:

Exp Rates:
1 - 50 level: x20
51 - 100 level: x12
101 - 250 level: x8
251 - 300 level: x6
301+ level: x4
Magic Rates: 0 - ∞ magic: x7
Skill Rate: 10 - ∞ skill: x8
Loot Rate:
x10

iglabaner.gif

⚒️ Most Important Changes Since Last Season⚒️
✅Added Tibiadrome! With Drome rewards system including potions, dolls, plushies, mount and outfit
✅Added Estivia Island With bunch of new hunting grounds and monsters
✅Added Influenced and Fiendish monster system
✅Real Tibia Skill progreession formula
✅Fixed Mitigation system
✅Fully working Wheel of Destiny presets!
✅Added Nemesis Boss spawn mechanics
✅Fully Working Trackers (Party Hunt Analyser, Imbuing Tracker Boss and BestiaryTracker)
✅Fixed Cyclopedia with working Character stats including resist information
✅Added Improved RL Tibia Loyalty system with instant access, based on character progression - consumed stamina and killed bosses
✅Fixed Working Boss Loot Bonus with separate price threshold for each slot

And much much more..!

Attachments

I have joined recently the team and worked my ass off for the couple of last month's I truly believe that it will pay off and all of the players will enjoy themself.

So more indepth information about the server.

• Updated Game from 13.10 to 13.20 with custom Client available on the page for download,
    1695791571993.png
  • Improved the server stability and it's security with the help of our offseason world players,
  • Introduced over 60 Bane/Nemesis bosses with their spawn mechanics from RL Tibia,
  • Tibiadrome, each SS shufles the affixes, and the round lasts for 3 days after each the top 20 players recieve drome potions and points to spend in the Drome shop,
    1695791344638.png
  • Event Calender both on website and In-Client,
    1695791456704.png
  • Reworked the Fiendish and Influenced system to make it more challenging but rewarding at the same time, those creatures will yeld more EXP, Loot and count double toward bestiary,
    1695791893944.png
  • Added correctly working Boss Bonus Loot, Separate prices for Boss slot, free change for the Slot in case the selected boss is boosted and cooldown reset after Server Save in case you have it and the boss was selected as boosted,
  • Added Armor, Damage and reduction system, improved the Reflection system (will sum with the reflection charm),
  • Introduced chain attacks to monsters,
  • Custom monsters in Bestiary and Preys,
  • and much more, if you have any question regarding the OTS feel free to drop it, we will gladly answer.

I really recommend this server, tons of regular updates with kind amd helpful administratiom <3

real map, ANNNND im out. nothing new in the world of tibia for 10 years

real map, ANNNND im out. nothing new in the world of tibia for 10 years
Hey, actually there is tons of custom content which our server offer to the players, for an example:

1. In addition to extaltation forge, we created another forge with custom bonuses which allows you to enchant boots/legs/shields/spellbooks/quivers
2. We have modified real tibia loyalty system which add points once you burn stamina/kill bossess
3. There is special boss hunting system, which guarantee you an random item from set. For example if you take task on oberon, after every x kills npc guarantee you random item
4. Tons of custom quests/and bosses
5. Three custom cities - Ul'den, Zah'din and Estivia with new hunting grounds and custom monsters

And there is much much more, for example like our custom items:
custom plecaki.png

Upcomming events:
1. Friday double bosstiary
2. Double skill
3. Double skil and increased exp stages

I am giving this server a try. I am a little bit annoyed how many times spawns are taken on RL tibia, so I will jump in from time to time there to hunt, especially if I have only 1 hour available for hunting. As there is increased exp and loot, I should be able to significantly see a progress. Also there are some nice additions and I feel like I will be finally able to get some charms, high skills and then farm on my favorite stops that I was never able to hunt on RL tibia.
Really interesting that some charms are working for every monsters while unlocked. It will make the gameplay easier, but also more fun as some spawns will now make sense with higher mana/life leech :)

Today, 8 days after start finally we set new record of this edition!

record.png

Hey, actually there is tons of custom content which our server offer to the players, for an example:

1. In addition to extaltation forge, we created another forge with custom bonuses which allows you to enchant boots/legs/shields/spellbooks/quivers
2. We have modified real tibia loyalty system which add points once you burn stamina/kill bossess
3. There is special boss hunting system, which guarantee you an random item from set. For example if you take task on oberon, after every x kills npc guarantee you random item
4. Tons of custom quests/and bosses
5. Three custom cities - Ul'den, Zah'din and Estivia with new hunting grounds and custom monsters

And there is much much more, for example like our custom items:
View attachment 78956

best backpacks in tibia

Did you know, that we also run an alternative offseason server?

Out of concern for our players and their time spent on creating characters, after each completed edition, all characters are transferred to the offseason server, so that players who spent time leveling their characters can continue to enjoy them.

For more information, you can check out our offseason server: IglaOTS (http://offseason.iglaots.net/)

There are following events this weekend:

Friday: 2x Loot
Saturday: 2x Bosstiary and 2x Bestiary
Sunday: 2x Bosstiary and 2x Bestiary

Last day of weekend events! Today: 2x Bosstiary and 2x Bestiary

Status
Not open for further replies.