• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.00] Treasura |Long term x1| Start 12/04/2024 at 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://treasura.online/
Server Address
treasura.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
pacc price? Bro, treasura items price is a joke!

anyway they can close, gm will sell database like his other servers and he ok #truestory

qYDMayw.png

Its 70 PLN for 30 Days = 2x more than on RL Tibia

Why this server has such a big community with such badass premium price?
I dont get it xD

pay streamers and u get 1k players even if its download and run server lol

i've played 3h today and list of bugs i found:

1. all runes doesnt have minimal value so hmms hits for 7-15 dmg on 7mlv 13lvl even tho they should hit 20-40 until 100% spellpower
2. frag is only for LAST HIT xD
3. when u throw fire/energy/poison field its urs till u relog so even after 10s somebody can make u pk and frag
4. some mobs got super low rate its really hard to drop any gold coin from dwarf, dwarf soldier i doubt u will make 5k/h even on 200 ek hunting dwarf soldiers and normally on 1x its like 10k/h here
5. ranged physical attacks of monsters bypass shield defence so dwarf soldiers literally DESTROY you its insane how strong they are
6. you can throw open trap from bp and it wont close also u can step on trap and it wont close aswell
7. when u hover ur mouse and try to drag item if somebody throw gp on it or monster die on that square u are not able to drag this item
8. you cant push somebody if u hitting him/other target with autos unless you queue pushing right after auto basically auto attack cancel ur push and they lowered pushing delay as bandaid to fix it probably wont be fixed unless somebody give them proper script
9. exori con of paladin isnt randomised always hitting for highest dmg (for example its 70-100 every cast instead of 40-100 like it should be +/-)
10. when somebody go to a corner with 2 mobs and theres third mob targeting him even if somebody else enter screen that third mob wont target other players for literally hours they will wander around without purpose
11. elves are bugged literally every second elf drop 25 gp and longsword they really often drop plate shield feeling like even with 0.8x loot they have like 30% chance to drop long sword or plate shield theres probably more monsters like those and ppl keep it in secret
12. you can kite monsters as knight and hit em with melee without getting hit back from them im able to hunt dwarf guards, cyclops as 20 knight without even losing single hit point
13. some mobs have their spawn point literally on wall for example rotworms under femor hills and trolls in ab its hilarious
14. monsters doesnt move when u are not on the same floor this was probably attempt to make it tibiantis-like but they forgot to add overspawn and remove anti-luring mechanic no idea why they made it like that but probably gm couldnt fix somebody to do it for him in time
15. you can dig scarabs in entire darashia and scarab coins aswell ppl making money on it cuz u get them pretty common normally rl tibia made it like there are special squares around ankh (mostly next to tomb or walls) these squares refresh every x time (i dont remember exact time but it was pretty long) if u know exactly which square it is u just go and 1x dig to instantly spawn scarab or there was like 5% chance to get coin
16. you cant block private messages while letting ur vip list still pm you so when u are streaming u cant have ppl pm you if u dont want to be flooded with n-words and f-word spamm its either block all msg or no msg at all

Thats pretty much couple hours of playing just today to figure out these bugs/or confirm that those reported on test server are still not fixed

Also few of my viewers cavebotted till 20lvl without getting any punishment they even do mc theres no ban for it the only ppl on ban list are those spamming n words to streamers on priv msg or 1lvls getting insta ban for injecting rifbot but u can work around this or just use otc bot which is working completly fine client xD theres like 700 online and maybe 3 real bots banned so far when i remember on tibiantis there was like 300-400 ppl online and day two like 10+ accounts banned and on treasura literally anybody can download otc bot which is free and setup waypoints and targeting within minute or so xD

Last edited:
oh my god XDDDDD
what a SURPRISE?? YES???
its not even download and run i think server is directly hosted on otland download section with only 1 change being donations going to owners paypal

i've played 3h today and list of bugs i found:

1. all runes doesnt have minimal value so hmms hits for 7-15 dmg on 7mlv 13lvl even tho they should hit 20-40 until 100% spellpower
2. frag is only for LAST HIT xD
3. when u throw fire/energy/poison field its urs till u relog so even after 10s somebody can make u pk and frag
4. some mobs got super low rate its really hard to drop any gold coin from dwarf, dwarf soldier i doubt u will make 5k/h even on 200 ek hunting dwarf soldiers and normally on 1x its like 10k/h here
5. ranged physical attacks of monsters bypass shield defence so dwarf soldiers literally DESTROY you its insane how strong they are
6. you can throw open trap from bp and it wont close also u can step on trap and it wont close aswell
7. when u hover ur mouse and try to drag item if somebody throw gp on it or monster die on that square u are not able to drag this item
8. you cant push somebody if u hitting him/other target with autos unless you queue pushing right after auto basically auto attack cancel ur push and they lowered pushing delay as bandaid to fix it probably wont be fixed unless somebody give them proper script
9. exori con of paladin isnt randomised always hitting for highest dmg (for example its 70-100 every cast instead of 40-100 like it should be +/-)
10. when somebody go to a corner with 2 mobs and theres third mob targeting him even if somebody else enter screen that third mob wont target other players for literally hours they will wander around without purpose
11. elves are bugged literally every second elf drop 25 gp and longsword they really often drop plate shield feeling like even with 0.8x loot they have like 30% chance to drop long sword or plate shield theres probably more monsters like those and ppl keep it in secret
12. you can kite monsters as knight and hit em with melee without getting hit back from them im able to hunt dwarf guards, cyclops as 20 knight without even losing single hit point
13. some mobs have their spawn point literally on wall for example rotworms under femor hills and trolls in ab its hilarious
14. monsters doesnt move when u are not on the same floor this was probably attempt to make it tibiantis-like but they forgot to add overspawn and remove anti-luring mechanic no idea why they made it like that but probably gm couldnt fix somebody to do it for him in time
15. you can dig scarabs in entire darashia and scarab coins aswell ppl making money on it cuz u get them pretty common normally rl tibia made it like there are special squares around ankh (mostly next to tomb or walls) these squares refresh every x time (i dont remember exact time but it was pretty long) if u know exactly which square it is u just go and 1x dig to instantly spawn scarab or there was like 5% chance to get coin
16. you cant block private messages while letting ur vip list still pm you so when u are streaming u cant have ppl pm you if u dont want to be flooded with n-words and f-word spamm its either block all msg or no msg at all

Thats pretty much couple hours of playing just today to figure out these bugs/or confirm that those reported on test server are still not fixed

Also few of my viewers cavebotted till 20lvl without getting any punishment they even do mc theres no ban for it the only ppl on ban list are those spamming n words to streamers on priv msg or 1lvls getting insta ban for injecting rifbot but u can work around this or just use otc bot which is working completly fine client xD theres like 700 online and maybe 3 real bots banned so far when i remember on tibiantis there was like 300-400 ppl online and day two like 10+ accounts banned and on treasura literally anybody can download otc bot which is free and setup waypoints and targeting within minute or so xD
Ranged physical attacks destroying shield are actually bad because 1 ranged hit kills your ability to block melee monsters its crazy

Ranged physical attacks destroying shield are actually bad because 1 ranged hit kills your ability to block melee monsters its crazy
nope as once u fight with these mobs in melee 1vs1 you will always block melee hit first because these mobs doesnt have 100% chance to cast ranged attack thus skipping turns and even if they start spamming it will be in 1s intervals so everytime new turn starts u get melee+one ranged attack on shield

wont even mention that majority of them have their ranged attack stronger than actual melee

but ppl without proper experience with such things wont even notice how bad it is on treasura because "IN OLD TIBIA MONSTERS SPAMM ATTACKS AND THEY SHOULD BE HARD AND DEADLY" like yeah... if u remove defence and armor from players they will surely be deadly as fuck and waste u hard on spawns

nope as once u fight with these mobs in melee 1vs1 you will always block melee hit first because these mobs doesnt have 100% chance to cast ranged attack thus skipping turns and even if they start spamming it will be in 1s intervals so everytime new turn starts u get melee+one ranged attack on shield

wont even mention that majority of them have their ranged attack stronger than actual melee

but ppl without proper experience with such things wont even notice how bad it is on treasura because "IN OLD TIBIA MONSTERS SPAMM ATTACKS AND THEY SHOULD BE HARD AND DEADLY" like yeah... if u remove defence and armor from players they will surely be deadly as fuck and waste u hard on spawns
That means they just removed def from players intead of working and researching the real formulas and monsters behaviour?
They wanted to be a 8.0 Tibiantis without putting the amount of hours for research, test and replicate how it was 8.0 back then and they charge 10euro for premium as you paying a well done server. Crazy.

i dislike this guy too but man thats from 2013 may not be accurate to bring it up now
its starting from 2008 till 2023 if u actually check torg.pl/tibia.net.pl/otland forums 200+ servers and still he couldnt edit simple script

I love this new feature you can die from monster and you don't lose exp/skills/eq and you can spam runes like crazy! Already 12 bp of uhs for free ESSAAAAASITOOOOO

Petitioning to rename this thread to ”HOW I GOT 500 PLAYERS AND €5000 A DAY RUNNING A DOWNLOAD AND RUN SERVER!!! HOWW?? WATCH!!!”

Also taking bets for VODKAGUNS NEXT THREAD!!!

How do I open .lua file? - 1.27 odds

Treasura.online v2 NO BUGS FIXED ALL BY MYSELF - 1.08 odds

Premium on next ots over/under $14.5 - o1.33/u2.75

How much money random streamers get to play next version. Spread currently $1800(subject to change) - o1.53/u2.25

Please comment ur bets, I accept credit too but need ID pic.
We welcome people from all over the world!

I love this new feature you can die from monster and you don't lose exp/skills/eq and you can spam runes like crazy! Already 12 bp of uhs for free ESSAAAAASITOOOOO
Ban for gameweakness abuse never felt so good

Why u guys so butthurt
Perhaps if u fuse this server with ClasDick you finally get the chance of curing cancer, but on the other hand you risk creating a cancer that will wipe out the entire fucking planet.

Where is Ryan? At least you can rely on a cocaine addict to always be a cocaine addict.
With him you knew exactly what you would get.

Here its dick ots with orsha donates or ”only prem pig donate dl n run ots” with ”any item u want made into a donate with ur own wishes as stats” if u pay enough.

i would have loved it if in reality it has been beta tests
That would have set him back $300-400 meaning he would have to create and sell 10 more custom donate items.
Donating players dont grow on trees man, you have to lure them in by pretending that your server is good.
”0 bugs no pay 2 win”
Took less than 48 hours to figure out both of those claims were horrendously wrong lol.

Can we get one owner that makes decent servers that is not an asshole?
I’d play any new EU host that is bug free, well advertised and has an owner whos dick is bigger than his ego.

Back