• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [8.54] Atlantyda World [RPG] - STARTS IN JUNE 2011

i dunno kessy, im waiting for admin till he woke up, its 5 am here so prolly he will come in 3hours, so it may take up to 5 hours. Sorry for the offline we will try to fix it asap.

Why it's offline? Wanted to level before school :D
:< Best OT nice work

Just found this guy botting in rotworms north of the city -> 21:42 You see Mistah Lovah Lovah (Level 19). He is a elect sorcerer. He is Leader of the Konin Team (Uliczny terrorysta.).

Just thought you'd be interested, could check him up sometime perhaps. :)

maxxad every botter you will need to report by ctrl+r, leave msg some gm/cm will soon check it. Also im going to fix english site of forum, rules, updates etc so keep posting there ;)

My 4 friends and were stoked for this server. Then we found out that the premium features in this server are the exact same as tibia's. I can't even use haste or the rope spell, seriously? If that's not changed you guys are seriously gonna lose a lot of players. If I wanted to play a 1x server where premium must be bought to use core spells, I would play real tibia. Honestly that's so stupid

Update 1.1 v added, please visit forum to see what was changed

Last edited:
Update 1.2 v added, please visit forum or main page to see what was changed

I will try it out immidiatly :)

but, please translate website into english, or create an english one, too... :D

Good Work

but premium points are a bit expensive, arent they?

hatecatz.png

runeso.png

Why the hell are you writing fucking texts long as bible pages, in every pictures omg! Fuckkkkking annoying you retard. Fail mpolish project. Bb!

flaxit, nobody died from reading, yet, also long texts are cores for all rpg stories etc

Its not really fit for english players, truth it is. Else, I wish all the best for custom servers. :)

Hello friends!
Next update and next changelog!
Have Fun!

*fixed, next bug with paladin damage
*fixed, PACC runes
*fixed, loot from some monsters
*fixed, dwarf geomancer damaged and heal
*fixed, next trap bugs
*fixed, next PZ bugs
*fixed, spells and mana costs
*fixed, proffesions
*fixed, many small bugs.
*fixed, balance of runes
*and more, more...

*added, new NPC (loot buyers)
*added, NPC, now you can choice higher profession
*added, dragon lair (East of atlanta - south of Tombs)
*added, many resps (East of Atlanta - south of Tombs)
*added, many other small things

Good game!
Atlantyda World Team!

Back