• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][8.54] Oldtimes.com.pl - Old times in new edition!

The video was awesome. The server seems really good.

Too bad it's polish. I tried playing a polish server once. Even if they had an english version of things; they chose to publish the polish versions the most and you had to go to alternative links, etc to get the english version. This resulted in everyone talking polish, in-game, on the forums, etc.

It's sad that there ain't many polish people making their servers in english when they make servers, because of this only (mostly) polish people play polish ots..

Goodluck tho, the server looks great.

Be alert...

keep your eyes around the head!

Oldtimes - Latest News

@up
Sory, i think u are wrong.
On oldtimes.com.pl, we have all news in polish and english langueage, also on forum u have polish and english board.
So don't cry, and join us! :)

Be alert...

keep your eyes around the head!

Oldtimes - Latest News

@up
Sory, i think u are wrong.
On oldtimes.com.pl, we have all news in polish and english langueage, also on forum u have polish and english board.
So don't cry, and join us! :)

I am not wrong. I didn't say there was only polish. I said polish was being focused on.

You can't even read english, and less communicate in it.. ._.

01:35 Unusual frequent scarab sightings at the gates of Ankrahmun
01:36 Ancient scarabs are leading an attack on Ankrahmun.

Come and defend the ankrahmun! :D

Note! Thief! - Cried the blacksmith! Damn goblins have stolen a bag of precious stones, with unusual properties! This stone, used for the selected item can change the attributes of an object!
For this example I give (dragon scale mail upgraded to level 1 (Arm: 16).) Probably got lost while trying to escape some of them, an oki victim said whoever finds it, it will stop the stone for himself!

hint:
Try to find them in the city and its surroundings - Ab'dendriel.

Eventsa are in english also!
Check us!
Oldtimes - Latest News

Back