• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][8.6] SworldOT - The World of Sword and Magic 21.06.2013 | 6 PM UTC+1

Awesomedudei, That domain is working from todays morning. Try to execute in windows
Code:
ipconfig /flushdns
and make sure you did clean all cache.

Nevalopo, Alguzu - free gift points codes are one-use codes which work like normal sms codes.
You can reedem them here:
SworldOt.eu - World of Sword and Magic | 8.60 Open Tibia Server | Two last I did released was from Dotpay system - first option.
Kind Regards
Xevis

Allright ^^ do the daily free points reset 00.00?

Also, Dont u think Blessbook is the most op in the shop? Basically its a permanent AOL :/ For 100 premmy points its nothing xd

I can't say much about free points now, its not automatic, till start im gonna make it much better.
Prices are not 100% done, but I have to agree, its too cheap.

Next code will be today at about 8PM

Last edited:
Lol, totally sux! cant even get 1 code, people eat them :O

wadaaaaaapp

amdDQs.png

sucks u need to be semi-polish to get the codes tho xd

ITT: people joining ot because they get free points whcih won't even buy them stuff, only useless shit

ITT: people joining ot because they get free points whcih won't even buy them stuff, only useless shit

Whoot!? I semi understand it.
But i would like to say: everyday you can get points!
http://sworldot.eu/page/?subtopic=freepkt
Second: You didnt even visited website! You can get points several ways.
Also all items from shop you can obtain in-game(quests)

Im working on Completly new system.
Monsters will drop tokens which you can trade with NPC for some items and also premium points!
Don't be such ignorant: Ahilphino

Nevalopo# I am sorry, but currently its only way to give-out that points.
I can't make polish system in english language due to legislation.

Nothing to say, register your account, have fun on SworldOT.eu :)

Yeah i understand that Xevis ^^ But its weird only points are given out for DOTPAY and not zaypay/PP or w/e xD And i also like the token part! But i hope it's not easy to get thoose tokens. They should be ULTRA rare and donations should also be pretty rare.

Coz im working on 'promotional codes' site which work independently, now dotpay is for me the easiest way to give you codes, you got free points do not complain please.

Coz im working on 'promotional codes' site which work independently, now dotpay is for me the easiest way to give you codes, you got free points do not complain please.

Let me give you a little recommendation. That text which follows the cursor in the website is a bit annoying, I think it would be better if you remove it.

Cheers.

Thoughter, as I promised on other forum, "If somebody else say something about cursor i'll remove it."

## edit: done!

Only by that, hes wearing a sword on his back?
Its must be balanced:
Nobleman +4 club
hunter +4 dist
Knight +4 sword
Warrior +4 axe

We're goin to remove barbarian +3 axe as well.

Looking very good OTS!
Addon system - big +!:rolleyes:

I am waiting for the start. :)

You should make one addon which gives everything, example :
KNIGHT ADDON BONUS : +4 SWORD +4 AXE +4 CLUB
And others like this
BARBARIAN ADDON BONUS : +2 AXE, +1 MLVL, PROTECTION DEATH 3%

Back