• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] 8.6 - The best Noob War Server

ahmed12

Măҏҏęř
Reaction score
Noobwar is a big projekt, The projekt is made by me and Sheinen, The map is very big with vip acces nice DONATES. And all donates work we have Zaypay+Paypal No daopay. The server will be online later cus we are fixing much things.

How to connect?

~*IP: ilithyarpg.nett*~
~*Port: 7171*~
~*Client: Tibia 8.6*~
~*Uptime: 24 hours a day - 7 days a week*~
~*Website: http://ilithyarpg.net/*~

Informations:

~*Experience: 1*~
~*Experience from Players: 10*~
~*Protection Level: 10*~
~*Guild Creation Level: 15*~
~*Skills: 7.5*~
~*Magic: 7.5*~
~*Hardcore PvP (PvP Enforced)*~

Features:

~*Guild War System*~
~*Balanced Vocations & Spells*~
~*VIP Access*~
~*Marijuana Exchange*~
~*Quests and more.*~
~*Desert*~
~*Ice*~
~*Lava City*~
~*Illsoun*~
~*Start level 15.*~
~*Only ML Bot in VIP city.*~
~*Custom Map*~
~*Custom Spawns*~
~*Custom Trainers*~
~*Custom Quets*~

Dont forgot to creat a accounta at; http://ilithyarpg.net//index.php/account/create
Best NOOBWAR in the whole big world.

Countdown on the website.

~*Enjoy.*~

Last edited:
Awesome its exactly the kind of Noobwar I've been looking for , can't wait for it to come online i will be the first player online ;D

Thanks man, Im too looking forward to see you too in the server.

Since it be okey for you.

Regards Ahmed

Is he really stupied?

Im mean ''Beliver''

Why should you have many accounts when 1 is good?

Cus he says im will FAIL with the ot, Who knows maybe im got 100+ How should he know im will fail.

And he is failed.

Well i actually agree with "Believer" here, your project will fail hard. Becouse you got nothing unique on it as far as i see, u got all the usual shit, and there are loots of projects out there that are just much better then this. So u just cant compete with them, the max amout of players u will reach is 10, if ure lucky :)

But anyways gl hähä.

Well i actually agree with "Believer" here, your project will fail hard. Becouse you got nothing unique on it as far as i see, u got all the usual shit, and there are loots of projects out there that are just much better then this. So u just cant compete with them, the max amout of players u will reach is 10, if ure lucky :)

But anyways gl hähä.

haha thx ;P

Really Beliver im dosen't know who abes800 is.

Back
Top Bottom