• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[poland][8.60] sinteria | no sms shop | no exp stage just only x3 | old rpg

xortezo

Sinteria World
Reaction score
Sinteria World start 14.10 this is Friday (16:00 polish time)​

Welcome , so the time came to our announcement so the introduction, let me greet all the hot and ensure that our server is not under any profits made on our server can not find something like Sms Shop , refined and the best, unique map, which is sought by hundreds of players!

[video=youtube;9ivOXKdv1CE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ivOXKdv1CE[/video]​

Server Info :

~*~ IP : Sinteria - Latest News
~*~ Forum : Sinteria RPG - Strona G��wna
~*~ Port : 7171
~*~ Client : 8.60
~*~ Server Type : PVP
~*~ Player limit : 1000​

Server Setup

Exp : x3 (Regular)
Mlvl : x7
Skill : x13
Loot : x1,5
Protection Level :35

* Redskull duration : 3 days
* Blackskull duration : 7 days
* Redskull after sinking frags in one day : 5
* Redskull after sinking frags in one week : 30
* Redskull after sinking frags in one month : 100
* Blackskull after sinking frags in one day : 7
* Blackskull after sinking frags in one week : 40
* Blackskull after sinking frags in one month : 150

* The amount of notes to receive an automatic ban : 3
* Number of received 3-day bans to get banned for two weeks: 6
* Duration of basic ban : 3 days

* Whiteskull duration : 15 min
* Afk Time : 15 minutes , then kick
* Level to buy a house : 70
* House price for 1 sqm : 850gp
* Payment for house : Weekly
* Share Exp : ON
* Golbal Sava at : 06:00 Am

Short discription
The server is based on the engine SQL, TFS 0.4 tibia 8.60
Everything is arranged specifically to the needs of the server.
Offensive runes have an avarage exhausted , so u will need any harmonious team to kill someone , or hunt for some monsters.
Ther is no Npc who sell a Equipment , and any npc who sell "Full Addon's"
This is exactly Real Addon System
You will fine here all monsters from Rl Tibia , and new , created by us.
The more important quests, you can plan such as : Helmet Of The Ancients (HOTA), Annihilator Room Quest, Demon helmet Quest, Pits of Inferno, The Inquistion Quest , Svargrond Arena and many, many others , their own.

Player Commands :
To see a list of commands that have to be entered "!commands" lub "/commands .

*Professional maintenance staff
*Perfect balanced vocations !
*Excellent story game
*Carefully maintained gameplay (RPG)
*Perfectly working Real Addon System
*Best, a unique map, which is sought by hundreds of players!
*Bots Notation (3 notation = ban 3 day (first ban)) next bans for a 7 days
And when player get (first and secound notation) punished to jail locked 6 AM​

Bots (punished locked up in jail to 6AM (no logout zone)

Please comment, add suggestions, changes that may occur on the server, remember the more we will offer only the more you improve your server!

Last edited:
i will be online as fast it will be possibile :) it will be a great server :)

~Arthevariel

It isn't going online until 10/14 it says on the homepage. I wish it started sooner.

I'm sorry guys but you will have to wait to 14 because we still have a few things unfinished and as you know dont want to let go of the server in the network of unfinished

ps: sorry for my English but I live in ireland only a few months so still so I'm not too good in English

We add new system "Bots" (punished locked up in jail for 24 hours (no logout zone)

Last edited:
Just a couple questions, I seen the picture of the jail and it's in polish, So I'm just wondering, will every writing in the server be polish? Or will some things be in english? I dont know a word of polish so it'll be hard for english players to start, Also... Are there going to be any NPC quests, Some long and some short? Would make the gameplay 20x better if there are

Just a couple questions, I seen the picture of the jail and it's in polish, So I'm just wondering, will every writing in the server be polish? Or will some things be in english? I dont know a word of polish so it'll be hard for english players to start, Also... Are there going to be any NPC quests, Some long and some short? Would make the gameplay 20x better if there are

Do not worry this is just a picture of testing this script, everything will be changed into English, NPCs, quests, everything is in English so you do not have to worry about.

Sinteria my opinion has always been and will be the best server and we certainly do not miss me at the start of this server!

How about Elder Warlocks, Freyr and so on. Because if i remember right they were in the 7.6 version of Sinteria and not the 8.~~

How about Elder Warlocks, Freyr and so on. Because if i remember right they were in the 7.6 version of Sinteria and not the 8.~~

I wrote with my colleague above all creatures, bosses that were on the old sinteria are located also with us with the same loot, exp, damage, etc.

I remember Sinteria back in the days.

And this is not back in the days.

Don't screw a good server. Anyways, good luck with tho.

I remember Sinteria back in the days.

And this is not back in the days.

Don't screw a good server. Anyways, good luck with tho.

Agreee.

I play'd this this before 7.6, It was the best custom servers. It was german server if i remember right!. But good luck! Hope you get alot of players..

Back