• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Altaron MNORPG | Custom map and client.

rasenganos

Reaction score
*I'm not the creator/administrator of this server, I'm just helping advertise and spread the word*

altaron.jpg

Client version: custom (there will be new client and game engine, completely made from nothing. Proof.)
Picture gallery: Altaron
Servers: Non-PvP & PvP, 100% uptime
Exp rate: custom (experience from monsters is completely new, x1)
Skill rate: custom (x1)
Loot rate: custom (x1)
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Altaron
Teamspeak3 server: Regulamin TeamSpeak Altaronu - Forum Altaron.pl
Wikipedia: Strona główna – Altaron Wiki

(Image from 1 July 2012, a lot have changed)
be6991b75e.gif

Getting bored of those x999 exp servers? Are you looking for some challenge? Remember the times when death in Tibia meant something? When you were scared to go deeper only with your torch and your sword? When Tibia was still fun? Altaron will let you go back into those old school days!

Main Altaron strengths:
  • This isn't Orshabaal OTS x999 with stupic SMS Shop. Administrators aren't kids that give items to other people (main administrator is Slythia, that gained Spike Sword and other items from mainland on Rookgaard!). This server is professional and it has been in development for 5 years before opening! Altaron is now open for more than 2 years with 100% uptime, and it still brings fun to everyone that wants to join this amazing world;
  • Creators are working on a new client and game engine that will provide experience that you have never seen before;
  • Powerful dedicated server located in Poland with DDoS protection. This server is open for more than 2 years, and there were no DDoS attacks so far;
  • There are three main professions: mags, archers and warriors. Each one of them, can choose two from four different subclasses - elementals, alchemist, necromancer and clerics. Everyone has their role - everyone is dependent on each other;
  • It's all about teamwork. You can not go alone to slain strong creatures. You must gather a team to defeat them. Everyone has their role, cleric mag will be good at healing necromancer warriors that are blocking powerful monsters, and alchemist archer will provide bombs that wreak havoc on the battlefield;
  • Skills system have been reworked. Every time you level up, you gain Learning Points, that you can spent to add skills. Of course you can still skill traditionally if you wish;
  • 95% of pixelart graphics and animations are completely new, there is almost no Tibia graphics on this server;
  • Altaron is a story based game, there are hundreds of books that you can read and it's just a tip of the iceberg;
  • Unique, huge map made from nothing, that you can explore for a long time with your friends. You won't see this map on any other server;
  • Very cheap PACC that isn't even required to fully enjoy Altaron. There are no hidden costs. You can't buy armor that gives you infinite power, this isn't Pay-2-Win game;
  • There is no mercy for bots, multi-clients and others. It's all about pure skill without any help. Players that are brave enough to cheat will be banned soon or later without warning. So if you can't play like a normal player - don't even try;
  • Many contest with awards like free PACC and Amazon Kindle;
  • More than 34,000 registered users, and 1,000 fans on Facebook!

Sadly, in Altaron, every single English word have been translated to Polish, for people that don't understand this language very well. All players with basic knowledge of Polish language are welcome though, other players will be happy to help you. Many players can still speak English, and almost just like in Tibia, all you need is yes/trade/offer, but just in Polish. Unfortunately, Google translator might become helpful just to fully understand the main story. Hopefully, Altaron will be translated into English one day, so everyone can enjoy it.

GALLERY:

World Map (this photo is pretty old I couldn't find new one, actual map is bigger)
MapaAltaronu.jpg

4a461d42d8.png

Part of Mechanical Residence quest...
b6c112af81.jpg

69ed184052.jpg

Player fighting on arena to survive...
a4b940ea9f.jpg

Camp of Abitan's army preparing to attack...
99f831ee0e.jpg

Royal training camp...
87c1bb68b7.jpg

Snow monsters...
attachment.php

Player being attacked by two Mountain Trolls...
0febb31311.jpg

Players fighting powerful electric Gargantuan monsters...
attachment.php

Player is being attacked by Dorafsa members...
attachment.php

Players trying to slain powerfull Squall...
attachment.php

Fight with one of underwater bosses...
attachment.php

Player is being ambushed by necrosis of the brain plague...
attachment.php

(only one movie limit, here you can find some more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Obles93?feature=watch, sorry)
MOVIES:
War between four clans, Overdose & Hertagon alliance against Enigma & Collegium convention:
[video=youtube;v3S0ju86LFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v3S0ju86LFI[/video]​

Last edited:
It does look quite amazing, honestly speaking. Though, as Im not polish and I really can't be arsed to use a translator to get by in the game - No thanks. If you actually wanted a "big-time success" you should've made it in english.

EDIT - as the guy above me said, I can't agree more, I'd consider those 5 years of work as a waste of time since its only in polish, sorry to say. :blink:

Making a game with a cool story, that people can enjoy in their native language isn't time wasted in my opinion. There quite few(!) Polish Tibia players to be honset, and server isn't empty just because it isn't in English.

please translate this server, i wish i could play it, but since i doesn't understand polish..

Making a game with a cool story, that people can enjoy in their native language isn't time wasted in my opinion. There quite few(!) Polish Tibia players to be honset, and server isn't empty just because it isn't in English.

if you did it in english since beggining the serv would have been much more sucesful. i see a lot of work there and looks so good but if it werent in polish u would have much more people i guess

please translate this server, i wish i could play it, but since i doesn't understand polish..

Creators are working on their own game engine and client.
Here is a early demo: [video=youtube;U2LuBjH3FFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2LuBjH3FFs[/video]

Last edited:
There will be altaron in english so he made this thread for everyone to know :>

@PS everyone who wanna play i can help and translate all but need to play on NoN-PvP just pm me here on forum

So pm me i help you... you can up some lvls/get decent skills before game translate ;p

as many pointed and said amazing server , amazing systems , i would defintly play it if it was in English , 2 ppl said its kinda of a waste and ur right for ur own lang people its own and amazing and good job for doing it but if ur looking for a big poplution of players from all the world its English for basic lang for the Quests,System,Utlitys and basiclly all , there can be chats for diffrent lang or maybe later on more clients/servers turned to diffrent lang but basic lang in the world is english and if ur looking for big poplution its english.... anyways , good luck with it and i hope that it would come in english 1 day :)

This shit looks insane...Great. Too bad its polish. I'd join but non-pvp is not for me. If you were to play pvp id join anytime.

dude its not good to start on PvP too many random pk trust me there is 'attribute point' system your 80% skill/mlv is based on it ;\ like u add all attribute at 40lv and have 50-55mlv someone kill you (100lv for fun) and u lose 1.5mlv u never get it back without attribute points...

@they are working about that to make skills gained by attribute points like bonus in eq so u dont lose it after dead

dude its not good to start on PvP too many random pk trust me there is 'attribute point' system your 80% skill/mlv is based on it ;\ like u add all attribute at 40lv and have 50-55mlv someone kill you (100lv for fun) and u lose 1.5mlv u never get it back without attribute points...

@they are working about that to make skills gained by attribute points like bonus in eq so u dont lose it after dead
Well it's not true. There are not that many random pk as it used to be. If you are willing to play on pvp server i can translate and tell you the basics.

This gonna be translated to English?, cuz there's a great project worked you should include like a language system (en, pl, br).

I hope they translate it to english before 'big update' but if someone REALLY WANNA PLAY TEST IT OR SOMETHING pm me or colens i can help on non-pvp colens on pvp we can translate all so u 'test' it and post your opinion

I dont know polish, but I would like to play it anyway...
If any of you is going to play, you should add me and we can make a team so we can understand the server a bit more.
I'll be on in about 8 hours... after I get out of school xD

Man I really hate how other countries make so many nice custom server where as to there's no good American servers because it pretty much all real map, or download and run maps. It does of course suck that it's in polish but I don't blame him, if I was polish I would make a server in polish to, though making some kind of translation to English would be nice. I'll still try it since I have nothing better to do.

@edit As said in the description teamwork is needed so if anyone wants to play send me a message with what kind of role you're going to play.

Last edited:
If you are playing on PvP write your name(names if someone else if playing too) in this thread and about what time i can catch you so I will explain you some things.

Last edited: