• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Hellera Ots! Tibia 8.54! Real map!

Peter2104

Reaction score
Ip: hellera.net

Hello!
Let me introduce you new Open Tibia Server - ' Hellera Ots ' .

Serer will start working on 23 January at 12:00 am.
The OTS uses the newest protocol - 8.54 , it is real map with stable engine and Professional Dedicated Server! So that OTS will be a real dream! : )

According to parameter, I will post them here:

Exp stage:

From 1 to 20 lvl - 40x
From 21 to 40 lvl - 35x
From 41 to 55 lvl - 30x,
From 56 to 70 lvl - 25x,
From 71 to 85 lvl - 20x,
From 86 to 105 lvl - 15x,
From 106 to 140 lvl - 12x,
From 141 to 186 lvl - 10x,
From 186 to 250 lvl - 8x,
From 251 lvl - 5x,
Loot - 2x,
Magic Level - 10x,
Skills - 25.

I wanna also say that there are all quest done, even the smallest and the least important! :)

This the most important:
Elemental Spheres [70% done],
Pits of Inferno - [x],
Yalahari quest - [x],
Anihilator - [x],
Demon Helmet quest - [x],
Inqusition - [x],
Behemoth quest - [x],
Firewalker boots - [x],
Demon Oak Quest - [x].

I wanna also add that all thngs, missions in quests are as in Real Tibia. :)
You need to complete at leas one throne in PoI to be able to use special teleport that will move you to teleport room. ;]

Addons and outfits are 100% like on rl, so it isn't easy to get them all!
While doing this server, we wre thinking to do the best ots rpg.; )
Although, the server is naturally PvP! And on our website there is indeally working War System!
PACC is free, our sms shop has got wide range of items! Everyone will find something that fits him! We also think about doin something like VIP System. I would worklike that: If player's exp rate ( from stage ) is x10, then with VIP it will be x12.
But we haven't decided to include that yet.

I will also add that on our server there are all raids as on Real Tibia Servers just like: Pirates/Quaras on Liberty Bay, Rats/Orcs in Thais, Wolfs in Ab'Dendriel, Undeads in Darashia and many many other, including simple bosses like boss of Valkyrias' - Xenia etc.!

From Yalahar you can swim to Vengoth and Fenrock!

There are also 8.54 areas - Zaon Island!!

The last thing that I want to show you is a little display of screenshots from test server.
It is possible that there could be done a movie about our server, you just need to request :)!
Whole Hellera Support Team send you greatings and we hope you will play on that server! We try to do our best!

Zapowiedz-INQ.jpg

Zapowiedz-LB.jpg

Pederasta

zapowiedz-medusy_goroma.jpg

Zapowiedz-RaidLB.jpg

zapowiedz-poi.jpg

zapowiedz-darashia.jpg

zapowiedz-waterelementals.jpg

Yalahar and Inquisition

Hello can you send me the working scripts for Yalahar and Inquisition quest? :) I´ve never done it for real so its kind of hard for me to fix it.

Ty, Krilleboy ;)

Back