• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND]Noobwa.eu The Best War

Yeantis

Reaction score
Welcome,

We invite You to play at the next edition of Noobwar which we named 'Holiday edition' (it does NOT mean we turn off server after Holidays!). It starts on 29.06.2012, 20:00 (polish time).
What's new there?
- Tibia Cast system (it means you will be able to stream your playing, and watching other players in live).
- Clearly working Forum (we clean forum before the serer starts and try to use it often for communicating)
- Map changes design, from Winter (that was last) to shining by sun places.
- We are planning to make some events with limited items (it means that items will be able to gain only by unregular events).
- There will be events for REAL CASH! We will tell You more information in a few days, so watch out in news!

Zapraszam Cie na następną edycję Noobwara którą nazywamy Holiday edition (nie znaczy to że ots wyłączymy po wakacjach). Startujemy 29.06.2012, 20:00.
Co nowego tym razem?
- Tibia Cast system (to znaczy że będziesz mógł oglądać graczy w trybie "na żywo", a także być oglądanym).
- Sprawnie działające forum (wyczyścimy forum przed startem i będziemy tam informować Was o wszystkich informacjach)
- Zmieniamy design mapy z zimowej na letnią
- Planujemy robić eventy gdzie nagrodami będą limitowanej serii przedmioty (przedmioty będą do zdobycia tylko z nie regularnych eventów).
- Będą także eventy w których można będzie zdobyć prawdziwe pieniądze! Poinformujemy Was o tym w newsach więc zaglądajcie na stronie, już za pare dni napiszemy.

THERE IS SOME INFO OF THE SERVER
Here is some information about the server:
Its war server
You don't lose your equips or skills after death.
You start game with Level 13.
We've got our own map, made by our crew, you will find here variety of quests and tp.
There are some public places for people who want to train (so-called Training Rooms), however only buying VIP makes you safe when you're training.

Some screenshots in conclusion

35bs782.jpg

21kccxs.jpg

x2nc4w.jpg

20aw7sz.jpg

eh0vn8.jpg

24myh7d.jpg

-Hall of Fame-​

Hall of Fame, the dowry / Trofeo for the best player and best profession. The best player, which has the highest level has two posiagi, as the highest level and the best profession.

Hall of Fame, czyli posag/trofeo dla najlepszego gracza oraz najlepszych profesji. Najlepszy gracz, ktory ma najwiekszy level posiada dwa posiagi, jako najwyzszy level oraz najlepsza profesja.

beznazywy.png

-Trening System-​

Noobwar server first started this system. This involves not need to look for free
branches of Train Monkami, each player has its place and no one can occupy the hotel. To start training
Just go in the teleport, which is located in a temple and you'll be automaczynie.
The Train-place we have four training Monks, you're going and speary that you can use,
but we can not take it.
Na Train-place mamy 4 training monki, jedzienie oraz speary ktorej mozesz uzywac,
lecz nie mozemy jej zabrac.

trainpfp.png

Attachments

Highly recommend this server, Played it for some months ago. There's a lot of youtube videos about it aswell just type noobwar.eu in the youtube search box.

Good luck with the server!

[video=youtube_share;JSmC2Ql0kvc]http://youtu.be/JSmC2Ql0kvc[/video]
Look It's Only War !

For reasons unknown to me Noobwar.eu Home Server was postponed until 6 July 2012 I hope that by this time you will reap friends, girlfriends and he'll have a good time to invite Noobwar.eu

Nice Jobs Suport in Noobwar.eu i Go war in the noobwar.eu it's server very nice 10/10 i play v3 ;) and v2 Good Jobs Men!

Would you like to advertise your server? Visit the OtsList.com.pl and add your server! I also invite the forum to add ...

Nice Jobs, my brother play in this server and says that's fine! :) Personally, i don't play in Tibia :D

Hey, Yanger!

Will you restart accounts again, in like 2 months or something?
Cuz i have been playing your server for long time and all times when im donating for and getting high lvled then the server goes acc reset after 2 months for "Update"..
I wonder if you will keep this up for ever and no more acc resets, if you do then i will be up and playing ur server all the time cuz i dont want to play it when ur acc restarting all the time when i get high lvl and full dons, btw i like that server so much! ;P

Wartio Look
'Holiday edition' (it does NOT mean we turn off server after Holidays!)

Server will not be restarted, improved map, balance, etc, etc please proceed to comment.

And now picture of Trainers on the Noobwar.eu

traineryfacc.png

And for the prompt:
Temple, here you can always join a team

templer.png

Up Please Coment Server No Iridia :)

@Down

Sorry im poland, My friend wrote it.

Last edited:
Up Ladies, please submit questions about, in this case Noobwar.eu personal questions, please submit the LP and not harmful to me Announcements, please edit your answer on Noobwar.eu Thank you.

You got no fking clue what you're writing yourself, neither do I ;D

"Experiance"

Shame on this server

I do not understand this question it is the only and true noobwar.eu so what's?

Back