• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] OriginalTibia 7.7 [HR] | Yellow skull system | PVP-Enforced | ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Druid on Original is already boosted nicely with the OP paralyze that makes exhausted to the target for 1 sec or so before he can cast any spell to delete paralyze. Grav vita in rune is good idea and would make druid even more interesting to play.
That sounds great! And the idea with Grav vita is also an good idea instead of doing like other OTs where they make pox as strong as UE.

I also wonder and hope that you will be able to buy runes from shop? Is it bp runes or is it stackable runes?

If you want real server

Start tibijka.net !!!!!! Best ot start tomorrow !!!!!!!!! DONT WAIT

Tibijka > Originoobal

I would love a task system aswell and imo you can have exp reward also. The task system make lazy people like me grind those monster with a goal and getting some levels/cash/item for that feels good. I dont think the exp reward dont will fuck up the levels and all can do the same :)
Still wanna keep the discuss about non-pz boats up and i hope it get some answer from the players this time, come on guys i cant be the only one love boat traps ? =D

Haha, you seem to be stuck with the non-pzed boats! Well, I like your dedication though, but it does not seem like people are as enthusiastic about it, so we would have to keep it on a cooldown and it is probably something that can be brought up while the server is online if we don't decide to change it now. The thing that is good about task system and probably the only thing I like about task system, is that it can bring diversity to hunts, other than that I think it is a too simple and boring system.

On the topic of tasks i meant EXP being the reward for completing them, with loot x4 noone will have trouble making cash. I dont mind no pz on boats, the one thing i do fucking hate tho is when i'm chasing some1 and they sprint too edron too stairhop all day.
That shouldn't be a problem if we keep boats pzed, since they would have to walk an x amount of time before reaching Edron.

Gold repeatable task please. No need for exp task. It makes people lazy and focus only to complete the task which gives him much exp so he doesnt feel like to take lvls without tasks later.
Can you give a few examples of this? like x monsters for y money, so I get an understanding of how you think regarding the task.

Only task money or no task at all, dont give exp tasks

1-What time is server save?

2- I can buy runes by bp? bp uh, bp sd, bp mana? How much cost bp uh, sd?

3-Exevo grav tera rune for druids only, copy it from real tibia. this was actually a very good buff for druid
Many people like me wont play druid just for paralyze

Server save should be around 5 am, it will vary in the start, but 5 am should be the defined time. You can't buy backpack of runes. I love the idea actually, I think wars can be very very interesting like this and can create new tactics instead of the regular ones, which can bring diversity to wars, I tweaked your idea a bit, though, I think making druids and knights the only vocations to use this could boost them both and at the same time make wars interesting.

That sounds great! And the idea with Grav vita is also an good idea instead of doing like other OTs where they make pox as strong as UE.

I also wonder and hope that you will be able to buy runes from shop? Is it bp runes or is it stackable runes?
You will be able to buy runes directly from shop, but conjuring some runes (you can check spell list) like sds, uhs etc will be double charged if you conjure them instead of buying them straight from the shop.

If you want real server

Start tibijka.net !!!!!! Best ot start tomorrow !!!!!!!!! DONT WAIT

Tibijka > Originoobal

Don't make me open my 8.0 brother and show you what real PvP means

Feedback needed:
Wild growth will be changed from a direct spell to a rune, now, instead of only making druids use it, I was thinking if we should boost knights a bit by making it magic level 7 or 8 and making the two only vocations being able to use it to be druids and knights, to enforce a boost on both of the vocations and hopefully bring some interesting wars. Thoughts and feedback is highly appreciated on this matter.

Fribben.

Knights with magic 8
Make it cost like mwall

Hopefully a decent war community still exists to play this..... although my hopes are a non existent when it comes to the tibia war community.

Hopefully a decent war community still exists to play this..... although my hopes are a non existent when it comes to the tibia war community.
Well im sure the war community will be better when you leave once for all. Nobody like you and nobody want you on his team. Please get out of oldschool nerdy. We dont need your whining in here.

Signed, Jay.

nobody want you on his team. Please get out of oldschool nerdy.

Oh im sure that people are just BEGGING YOU to come fight with them after your awful display on medivia spectrum wars eh? Let the real pvp'ers insult me oki? Ty, go and practice ur pvp cuz as we saw, it was awful. Truly awful.

Go pretend to be a pvp'er and fight vs brians on destiny. Gogo noob chars. 0 Obs.

p.s - I left the war community a long time ago, and the wars actually became worse... Stating facts.

Oh im sure that people are just BEGGING YOU to come fight with them after your awful display on medivia spectrum wars eh? Let the real pvp'ers insult me oki? Ty, go and practice ur pvp cuz as we saw, it was awful. Truly awful.

Go pretend to be a pvp'er and fight vs brians on destiny. Gogo noob chars. 0 Obs.

p.s - I left the war community a long time ago, and the wars actually became worse... Stating facts.
Well my team were 10 people and enemies were 30. And the destructive behaviour from our enemies made us bored to death thats why we left the war.

By the way do you wanna start stating facts:?
You have tried to desesperately join war teams for the last 2-3 years and failed.

You have tried a lot of comebacks and you end up claiming that you do not wanna play. Guess why? The truth is NOBODY and i mean NOBODY except random trade teams will want you on your team. Thats a fact.

Must feel bad when you want to play somewhere and end up playing alone :) I heard you were playing Legacy by yourself not so long ago mate :)

Well my team were 10 people and enemies were 30. And the destructive behaviour from our enemies made us bored to death thats why we left the war.

Yes, I know its always an excuse.

By the way do you wanna start stating facts:?
You have tried to desesperately join war teams for the last 2-3 years and failed.

When are you going to start stating facts...? Anyway... moving on...

You have tried a lot of comebacks and you end up claiming that you do not wanna play. Guess why? The truth is NOBODY and i mean NOBODY except random trade teams will want you on your team. Thats a fact.

When are you exactly going to state facts? What comebacks are you even talking about haha. Do you even believe the stuff you say? Making something up and putting "Thats a fact" at the end of your post, does not make it true.

There is no such thing as a true war team anymore on medivia. There has not been any good wars on that game since the FIRST spectrum war. All wars before that werent over in 2 days like the ones you pretend to fight now.

Must feel bad when you want to play somewhere and end up playing alone :) I heard you were playing Legacy by yourself not so long ago mate :)

Did you hear this from the same person who told you that Ive been 'trying to join a team for 2-3 years' as well? Sounds like you need a new source of information...

Thanks for the fun, but, I would really appreciate it if you let the GOOD PVP'ERS troll me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Not going to fight against you i know im right and you have no friends (nobody want you also in tibia, nost just rl life)
If you are going to have a team on Original ill bow down to you and apologize for insulting you.
Write down your team and ill gladly apologize... Deal ?

Knights with magic 8
Make it cost like mwall

It costs to conjure it same as magic wall, I am not sure if this rune should solely be conjured or add a possibility to buy it as well (from Edron)

You have diverse teams that have shown interest, just go through the thread and you will probably notice many names, you are welcome here nonetheless :)

gravvita.png

THREE DAYS TILL THE SERVER START, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!(CLICK)!

Fribben.

Last edited:
How many unique characters created already @Fribben if you don't mind sharing with us.

280+ If we get 150 players on launch that is sufficient to create a good war atmosphere, so I am aiming to reach that amount, of course it can reach way above 150. But being away from the community for this long, I am not capable of doing proper estimations, but what ever number, I am grateful. Hope to see you on the launch :)

Fribben.

Last edited:
Feedback needed:
Wild growth will be changed from a direct spell to a rune, now, instead of only making druids use it, I was thinking if we should boost knights a bit by making it magic level 7 or 8 and making the two only vocations being able to use it to be druids and knights, to enforce a boost on both of the vocations and hopefully bring some interesting wars. Thoughts and feedback is highly appreciated on this matter.

+1 for this, MS will still be the most played voc by far anyway but this helps. think most ots end up with 80%~ being MS

EDIT: I forgot too ask, are u open to adding custom spawns if the community wants it? Once people reach a certain level it will be a 24/7 war for demona if there are no other options available.

Today's players are mostly charlovers.

When charlovers dead 2-3 x by high lvls with premium rose bonus exp fast leave this ots.

If you no change this premium bonus exp , make jins for free for people have money to buy it with gp.

• 1.Stage : Level 1 to 35 :
100x vs 50x
  • 2.Stage : Level 36 to 50 :
50x vs 25x
  • 3.Stage : Level 51 to 75 :
32x vs 16x
  • 4.Stage : Level 76 to 90 :
20x vs 10x
  • 5.Stage : Level 91 to 120 :
12x vs 6 x
  • 6.Stage : Level 121 to 140 :
6x vs 3x

• 7.Stage : Level 141 to 999 :
4x vs 2x

On the right side exp with free account , on the left with premium account.

People will not easy earn with loot rate x4 and small population on trade.

I made some random ratio for cash from tasks:
X*HP*HP/EXP*0,303= cash in gps

X - ammount of specific monster
HP - hp of that monster

0,303 - my magicial random number

Example:
250 minotaurs
250*100*0,303=7575gp

150 necros task
150*580*0,303=26361 gp

200 vampires
200*450*0,303=27270gp

150 warlocks
150*3500*0,303=159075 gp (kinda op cash)

100 demons
100*8200*0,303=248460gp (kinda op xD but yet try to kill 100 demons)

Tasks repeatable!

Let it happen!

Last edited:
+1 for this, MS will still be the most played voc by far anyway but this helps. think most ots end up with 80%~ being MS

EDIT: I forgot too ask, are u open to adding custom spawns if the community wants it? Once people reach a certain level it will be a 24/7 war for demona if there are no other options available.

That's a natural case, but having other vocations shown up ingame just brings more nostalgic feelings, which is what we strive to offer. I am open to that, but I don't know if you have played the edition with boosted tomb, but almost all tombs you enter, have been boosted and is a very beneficial hunt spot, but at the same time, it did not stop people from hunting elsewhere. The thing I did with warlocks back then (it's the same now) is that warlocks is actually very strong, their spell cooldown and chance of shooting is almost double or triple to the regular warlock. So it is beneficial to hunt them, but it's not possible to chill at demona, you gotta be alert or else a combo may actually be the last thing you see before Quentin greets you with his smile :) But for sure, altering spawns or boosting spawns is something that I am willing to discuss, but I have problems adding random spawns or custom cities because I genuinely dislike a combination of a real map + custom cities, but anything on this server is debatable as long as people are on the same page about it.

250 necro's for 30k

250 dragons for 50k

250 warlock's for 70k

250 demons for 120k

( rewards are based off 4x lootrate and me just making shit up).

I'd be pretty cautious adding random numbers, especially when it comes to economical figures, but it doesn't look bad, the only thing that I think your list should have some alteration on is the amount of creatures necessary to be killed, but calculating a task for money should be looking at several factors as well, how much does it cost to kill a demon in terms of money, time and what is the potential or average loot you can get during the time you kill the X amount of creatures during the full task time, this is a totally new system and making it too low can piss some people off, especially when it comes to grinding.

I made some random ratio for cash from tasks:
X*HP*HP/EXP*0,303= cash in gps

X - ammount of specific monster
HP - hp of that monster

0,303 - my magicial random number

Example:
250 minotaurs
250*100*0,303=7575gp

150 necros task
150*580*0,303=26361 gp

200 vampires
200*450*0,303=27270gp

150 warlocks
150*3500*0,303=159075 gp (kinda op cash)

100 demons
100*8200*0,303=248460gp (kinda op xD but yet try to kill 100 demons)

Tasks repeatable!

Let it happen!

It doesn't look that bad tbh, but is this meant for a solo player to get task kill or a full party?

IT IS ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TILL WE GO LIVE, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!

Fribben.

It doesn't look that bad tbh, but is this meant for a solo player to get task kill or a full party?

IT IS ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TILL WE GO LIVE, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!

Fribben.
Solo. You shouldnt make tasks possible to make in parties then.
I dont remember if all tombs were boosted. I remember that for sure oasis was sick. But make sure all the rest will be as sick as oasis. Hope for wars over ankrahmun city all the time and warlocks + poi dls <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back