• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
4fun ;p

23sxb.png

So does this mean that every character sprite will have changeable colors?
will they also feature addons?

"So does this mean that every character sprite will have changeable colors?"

yes :)

imo not so fun to play; but really really impressive looking

(the pigeon pokemon was always my favourite xD)

Like Cake said.. It's probably only Developers who can get on right now ^^ As far as i have heard.. It's not beta yet ^^

this is gonna be awesome :) I'm truly impressed. Has this been a solo effort?

EDIT: nvm I see there are other people too. How big is your team?

Last edited:
programmer + me :p { dev }

Nice. I am really looking forward to it :) I have a question: How well planned out is the RPG structure of PU? Because it would suck if it was just a grind type game :p I only ask this because the progress has been so fast and am wondering if the structure of the game has suffered because of it?

Nice. I am really looking forward to it :) I have a question: How well planned out is the RPG structure of PU? Because it would suck if it was just a grind type game :p I only ask this because the progress has been so fast and am wondering if the structure of the game has suffered because of it?

oO NICELY WORDED, I wonder too

Please, and I say please don't make it grind...

umm what tibia server is not a grind game??????? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back