• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND]Shinneria.pl 8.60 [Mid-rates] Start 7/11/2012 at 18:00!

cheeses

Solutions
Reaction score
ab3797b4b5f5e.png

Shinneria – is coming:

Ip: Shinneria.pl
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 8.60
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted: in Poland in hosteam!
Exp stage: Middle
Map: Real map with new towns
More info: Click

Server is starting Wednesday 7 November at 6 pm

We invite all ours permanent players as well as the new ones.We are 100% stable server and the most of players know us thanks to good and long fun! If you think it’s an old and boring real map, you are wrong!

This server will stay longer. Here is waiting for you much more of enigmas, tasks and events then on other servers! We introduce facilities for the players,and equal opportunities to gain experience. We changed the system kills, gaining more experience and a few others.

Improved maps – we decided to add several new hunting ground for new islands and a number of missions that are hidden among the hitherto unexplored areas.

Experience multiplier is changed for lower because we do not want to grow too fast you high levels, namely, it deters new players, as well as yourselves. This option is appropriate for each player. The longer you expi,the greatest fun you have.

This server will last a very long time, we intend to expand it in depth, especially for you! Many missions and quests were also added to have not only the level on the server but also the rank or position.

Our support consists of 4 persons: Shinigami; Devil, Kossa i Sort. All of them contributed in some way to the creation of this server. Worked days, restless nights and an effort during several months on esthetic of this map and the entire server have created such a wonderfulserver, which is Shinneria!

Photos:
ngzqu.png

HLYDF.png

bjmkF.png

ithilien.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Can be nice. I will not play cause I don't play Tibia, but everybody else can try.

It's possible that you saw it many times, but our ot wasn't downloaded and runned.
Everyday we make updates & we're fixing bugs. Today we fixed 6 bugs and the ots is not yet started!

Players in database: 1041
We bought all advertises on otslist, we think that there will be lot of players on start!
We invite you to create accounts, you will not be disapointed!

Last edited:
Nice server, i'll play on it with my team!

Players in database: 1202

Start tomorrow at 18:00! (polish time)
We invite you to create accounts!

guildLogo.png

mini%20oro.png
mini%20orororrr.png

Dear players, tomorrow We start the guild tournament! You can sign up your guild by typing !gc command in game! Rewards and more informations are there : click.

Movies Events:

1. Make a real photos video from your guild and post the link to youtube on our forum : click. The best video will be rewarded by 500 premium points!

2. Make a trailer video from our open tibia server and post the link to youtube on our forum : click. The best video will be rewarded by 600 premium points!

Back