• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Sinteria World / Without SMS Shop / RPG-FUN 8.60 TOTALLY REVAMPED 27.10 START

ReweR

ѕнιиιиg ѕтαя <3
Reaction score
Welcome! I am sure that you ask question to yourselves „is that the same sintera which was famous last times?”. Yes! That’s the same long announcing Sintera World server! After long waiting and moving server start date we are graced to inform you that the Sintera World will start on 27.10.2013 at 17:00!

Short introduction for those who has never heard about our server.

Sintera – classic RPG server made in 2005/2006 when tibia 7.6 was the newest version. It was one of the most popular private servers. Those times there were 3 types of servers, NON PVP, PVP-ENFORCED and Normal PVP. Servers were made by well experienced team of Germans. On these server you could feel RPG. Sintera had small map but nobody cared about it. When you played you felt like it was 10 times bigger. People were making hard quests, you was able to play on rookgard, with one word – server was amazing. After long time Administration lost their enthusiasm and as you know – server without Administration always go down – the same happened to Sintera.

How did it happen that we took care about Sintera?

About 2 years a go someone called me with proposition. That person asked me if I want to take care about Sintera. I took that offer and I was a hoster. On Sintera v1 we made 250 players online! It was really big achievement for young and inexperienced Server. Out next big plus was that we didn’t have SMS SHOP, we make server for you – not for money. Next there were few DDoS attacks which made some problems, but this time we will make it up easy.

What differences you can find on this version of Sintera?

Truly we added really a lot of new things. We made revamp of almost whole map. We added 2 new islands which have a lot of new interesting things inside. We also added new systems, like achievements, factions and much more. We were making that OTS as a “long life OTS” so you won’t be able to log in and after 2 days have full eq and go on war. No! On sintera you will have to work really hard to get everything. Probably now you are thinking that before you got full eq the server will be off. No, we bought that Server for a long time and we hope that we will be able to do this lots of times. Now we are going to tell you what you can find on Sintera.

Addon System
You should remember that you weren’t able to have full pirate’s addon or other types of addons. Now every item you can find and loot from monsters. Of course it will take some time to find every needed item. Some of those are possible to get in real tibia from quest, on Sintera you would be able to get them from mission/quest or other possibility. REMEMBER! Our map isn’t real tibia’s map so on our server those items or quests are in other places. Your task will be to find out where!

Achievements
On Sintera you are able to get over 35 awards. They are really important thing in game because with them you can get access to new places, make new mission, new awards and also they give you access to other new NPCs. So be ready for a lot of hours on getting new awards!

Fraction system
Fraction system is a special system of giving really big number of possibilities. For example new hunting places, possibility of making items, buying items. Join to Pirate’s Merchants, Head Hunters or Brave Dwarfs! Remember! You can be only In one of these guilds. Guards of other fractions won’t let you go if belongs to other one.

Sintera World Map
With that we had really much work. Of course we had a lot of maps buy In tibia 7.6 style so we had to change and add new places. Progress is really seeable. Sintera World exceeded 40 mb of playing map.

New systems / scripts
We have made 3 events – dice, mathdom event and war area. All of those will be presented few days after start. Of course on Sintera there will be made a lot of events and competitions – every information will be able on our forum.

NO SMS SHOP
This is one of the biggest advantages. Now you won’t find any polish server without sms shop which is hosted on professional dedicated server with good security. You shouldn’t worry that we will make sms shop after start – that will never happen. If anyone wants to donate our Server He will be able to that without any problems. Remember! Sintera always was and will be always free!

Support - Administration
I have been looking for Professional administration for over 2 years. Now I can guarantee that we won’t let you down! We know when we can promise something and you can be sure if we promise something we will keep our word.

Bot – Using unlegal programs
On Sinter you can use bot only when you are next to computer. You can’t be AFK – you have to answer to administration in maximum 90 seconds. If you are afk and our administration catch you – then you will be moved to prison till next server save which is every day at 8 am.
3 notes = ban
First Ban = 7 days
Second Ban = 14 days
Third Ban = 30 days
Fourth Ban = account delete

Professions balance
We don’t remember anyone who had complained on that but we made really Professional balance!

Rookgard
In our opinion, people who most care about Server play on rookgard. We don’t want to remove those people so we made rookgard bigger – 10 more spawns, 5 quests and 3 missions. We added possibility of doing some outfits! Also we are not going to stop working with rookgard!

General Information

Start Sinteria World 27.10.2013r. AT 17:00 (polish time)
We are closing opened test server 15.10.2013r. AT 18:00 so if you want to create you character on NORMAL ( NOT TEST) SERVER we advise you to do it after 10.10.2013!

Account : http://sinteriaworld.pl
Forum http://forum.sinteriaworld.pl
Account Maker is connected with forum, so its enough to make account just on htto://sinteriaworld.pl

Experience Rate :
x3

Skill Rate : x5

Magic Level Rate : x6

Lot Rate : x1 (loot is fitted by us)

PVP Level:16

Protection Container Lost:20
Till 20 level we don’t lose anything – level or eq.

Client : 8.60

Houses
On Sintera you can find over 300 houses and you can buy them on 75 level.

PvP SeTtiNgs

Red Skull
10 kills / day
35 kills / week
110 kills / month
Black Skull

25 kills / day
70 kills / week
160 kills / month

m1qc.jpg

Till 15-teen there is open a beta test server. So you can still try our server before Big Open :)

There is test server still open till 15 of October, so if you really wanna see our map and check before start what we have done, check now !

~Refresh
Test server is still open till 15.10 So if you wanna test our server u can still do that !

I would recommend a server, unless followed the announcement of two years: About six months after I did not think that this project will start sometime;) The owner can be proud of this production certainly pockets on the server and invite friends, and I ask you to do the same;) sorry simple message but I use a translator: D Greetings from Polish.

Thanks for opinion

@Topic
Official Beta Test server is closed, you can register your account/character right now and just wait untill 27 to launch!

Im waiting :D Please all players of user's otland to join this server at 27.10.2013 !! :D Greetings

Its a second edition, all who played before they know bots will have a big problem with us, ofcourse only when they will be "full afk"

Back
Top Bottom