• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] TibiaPro 7.4 | Edited Real Map+Own Map | New Items/Quests/Raids/Monsters/Areas

But it still says server down, so. Maybe in about 10 mins itll be good? :)

Ya, start it. It looks great. If you want players then remove pacc from shop. Add paypal and things like no djinn quests and some extra futures for golden account.

I think the IP is off on the client. Site says online time XX:XX, but wont connect on client.

Me and my brother waiting to play :))))) will we have to re download client or? Cause it takes like 5 mins :<

@up had no time// brakło czasu

I have few issues due to compiling sources to client with supporting versions DX9 and openGL. Some things may not work as they should.
Please register new character to skip Rookgaard. It's need to be fixed by high skilled programmer. Tommorow morning one of dudes who worked on this engine will fix the issues for me,
and everything will return to normal. I can launch it for now if you want or just wait till tomorrow.

Or just launch now and keep for tomorrow.. wont be crashing or anything. I say launch it now and let people get used to it :) dx9 isnt that big of a deal atm really

Debugged forever, cant make chars now :p Just change back to 7.4 then and launch to test

I just need to fix the issues and then we can talk about playing.
After compiling many functions stopped... lamao and in 7.4 does not exist dx 9 and opengl some players graphic card does not support dx 5