• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Polish mourning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the tragic accident near Smolensk, Russia, where Polish president, Lech Kaczyński together with his wife, Maria and part of government staff (including most of Polish Army chief generals, priests) lost their lives due to aeroplane crash we, OtLand staff want to share the pain with you, as there are many of you between us. 96 people were flying on government's Tupolev 154M, all of them died.

Most of you just won't understand it, because you don't know what Katyn is and what Katyn gonna be now.
Kaczynski, has been traveling with a Polish delegation to Russia for the 70th anniversary of the Soviet massacre of Polish prisoners of war in the village of Katyn. Around 25,000 Poles, including soldiers and civilians, which were the "elite" of Poland, were executed there during World War II.
Though this is an OpenTibia community, we keep to believe in those mature members, which can understand this tragedy.

OtLand staff.
zaloba_04.gif

PS
I am very sad I've wrote this news by myself, but Talaturen, our head admin has no words to comment this.

Last edited:
R.I.P

But it seemed a bit weird to me, all over the world, president families never fly on the same flight but here every high ranked officer and both the president and his wife did.

But i really home they rest in piece!<3

You know what the best is?

Our Prime Minister 3 days before crash went to the same place and 3 days later Our President crashed there.

Long before crash Lech Kaczyński dismissed pilot couse he didn't land couse of weather. First pilot didn't listen to him and they were alive now pilot listen to him and crashed...

R.I.P indeed. All of you morons with no moral whatsoever out there, please stay away from this topic or at least have the decency to mourn for the loss of the people whom lost their lives. I don't know them, and I've never heard of them before either to be completely fair, but imagine if your own country lost a huge amount of the most important government (amongst others) people you had. A catastrophe and tragic event, regardless.

zaloba_04.gif

It's not even about people from government, if a plane with 96 people would crash there would be mourning anyway. Next year, Katyn will remind us of two tragic histories.

There is this unusual event in which we polacy the most we survived it. On behalf of OTland I am offering the sincere condolence.

zaloba_04.gif

It takes a special person (retard) to make tibia comments in an event like this. Just imagine if you had lost someone close to you. Would you say "buy an AoL" to them? No, you wouldn't -- cause your ass would get beaten. But this is the internet, so you feel you can say what you want.

Rest in peace... no other words needed

And all you wannabe cool freaks get out of here, just imagine how they felt while crashing and burning, oh Jesus.

Rest in peace... no other words needed

And all you wannabe cool freaks get out of here, just imagine how they felt while crashing and burning, oh Jesus.

and ofc you know how it feels?

rest in peace.

and ofc you know how it feels?

rest in peace.
If you came here to post stupid comments and just write "rest in peace" because you thought it would be necessary then get lost.

and your post is soooooo much better, I dont think its necessary, I just feel that those people who lost their lives did it for NOTHING, why did they die? they werent going to kill someone, innocent people, died..why does god allow innocent people to suffer?

FUCKING TERRORISTS!!! I hate them because my mother died 2001 by the attack of the World Trade Center-.-

I'm sorry... about you'r mum... and i'm sorry about plain crash... i'm sorry about their families i'm sorry about everything what happend... I feel same pain as you fell...

R.I.P

:'( :(:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom