• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Poll About twist of fate Bless

Twist of fate Bless cost 110k

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • NO

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Here every1 have alot of cash mak twist of fate 110k what u think ?

ok.. so pretty much if people die a lot they are out of money really fast.. which means no fights. I bet you are the first one who will cry for money in vt. So why you want it to be more expensive?

^^ they will fight wtihout bless like oldschool 8.6 ots iriana or smth :)

bro when i got motivation i always first :)on top lvls :) and i got always cash so rlx

70% are already charlovers and you think they fight without bless?

Someone dies > no money for bless > go afk channel > logout ingame > put in comment "no money for bless"

GIMME MW GAJS I FORGOT TO BUY AKA I DONT HAVE MONEY HAHAHAHAHA without money ppl wont go so stfu veziv like "oldschool" hahahahaahahah

guys heal me im dying
guys no have cash for bless i lose bp....
sir ahh give me some u are rich
NO! spierdalaj.... bot eka sobie zrob....
fuck u sir ahh.... u have milion kk .... a fuck u sir ahh

guys heal me im dying
guys no have cash for bless i lose bp....
sir ahh give me some u are rich
NO! spierdalaj.... bot eka sobie zrob....
fuck u sir ahh.... u have milion kk .... a fuck u sir ahh
you wont even be in the battle field when its lose 1.5 lvl per death you charlover you ded by 2 rp and 1 ed noob dragons remmber? aka no energy ringsß:*

Shit Idea, cuz even now you don't want to fight, your talking about motivation? now you're only top 3 since you've bought that char.

Well Yes :D but fuck it, he will lose that char anyways.

bro when i got motivation i always first :)on top lvls :) and i got always cash so rlx
shut up pls. 8.6 go revana with 50ppl online or zivera. this is not 8.6 and your ideas are shit

^ let us exp because we dont have cash after wm......... or i quit server

leave twist of fate the way it is. Don't want to hear people cry about not having cash or losing too much exp. I only want to fight i dont give a shit if people have 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000kk each it doesnt mean shit

Back