• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Adding "Twist of Fate" or not?

Do you want us to add the blessing "Twist of Fate"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hani

;
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
This poll has been created to make us aware about what you, the players - think about possibly adding the blessing "Twist of Fate". We have heard some opinions about it and now we want to collect them all in one thread.

What is Twist of Fate?
The Twist of Fate is a special blessing. It does not prevent you from losing your equipment nor reduces your experience and skill loss, however it protects your regular blessings, in case you die due to PvP fight.

So to say, if you buy all the normal blessings and the Twist of Fate special blessing, the Twist of Fate blessing will protect your normal blessings if you die in a PvP-fight. This means that you then will only have to repurchase the Twist of Fate blessing - so dying will be cheaper.

This poll will end in two days. Please, remember to cast your vote in the poll above - your vote is crucial!

never mind twist of fate you can't even afford a potion nevermind that

Add it and dont overprice this bless. Then this server would be worth playing again. Now its just crazy :)

I don't agree on the part with higher loot rate (Lilbraun35). However I really agree on the fact that we need Twist of Fate, cause as it is now you gotta have to buy blessings for 100k, at least 3 times per day if you're unlucky. :(

well myself i'd improve the loot rate a bit and keep the blessings like it is, but if thats not an option then twist is optional answer for now

I dislike this, I find the lootrate high enough, IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO HUNT AND HOW.
Seriously, its hilariously easy to make about 600-700k in 5~ hours if you teamhunt with a mage. And thats already right now, imagine in a couple of days when the economy has became more stable and people have became 180~.
I doubt this will be a good idea since the economy will just get even more fucked up, right now not many people can afford bless. If you implent this, you'll see every single 80 mage running around with it.
It's not really only up to me, but I am just stating my opinion and point of view on this, I don't think it should be implented.

If there was a option just to higher lootrate from 2x to 3x I would take that over this. as more money would be coming in to the game but a lot would be going out aswell, I think that would make it better.

Implement this and every single low level mage will be running around not afraid of dying whatsoever Kinda ruins the experience if you ask me

Back