• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Poll) Make twist of fate like RL

Do you want twist of fate to work as RL?

• YES!

Votes: 53 69.7%
  • nO

Votes: 23 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Russel

Reaction score
So the stamina here, and its hard to lvl up, cuz every resp is taken, so any death its alot more painfull, bcuz all places are taken.
So am here making this poll to know if you guys want the twist of fate works as rl, not only in the war systems.

hahahaha 1000% disagree

- - - Updated - - -

wtf are u people doing?

Last edited:
So its cheap too die lets just make it so you dont loose any significant exp aswell WHAT A GREAT FUCKING IDEA.

LoL never guys this will destroy system wtf ? i don't want to play on non-pvp server now is great me team special quit Aurora to play there. Only neutral people / rpgers / charlovers want this twist. Even if hoster will add it, WILL BE MORE NOOB CHARS ON ALL BATTLES becouse they will lose only twist not like before 2 lvls NOW ITS GREAT DON'T DESTROY IT

Twist of Fate DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOSE LESS EXPERIENCE?!

It only protects the main blessings, so you pay 50k instead of 100k?

-.-'

are u sure you are experienced member?
Or Just read again what did he write.

Twist of Fate works for everyone, but it doesn't make you lossing less exp, but only protects actual blessings. The thing about he is trying to say is Fair Fight Rules, when are you killed by bunch of characters and its saving you up to max. 80% experience loss.
I suggest to add Fair Fight Rules to everyone, but with restrictions. It would enable when you aren't skulled with white/red/black/yellow skull, I mean no protection zone block by attacking player. If you're skulled you'll loss experience normal without that FFR.
Hope you get me. xD

what a stupid poll get out with this

Its just a fucking poll, fucking kids, if you dont like just vote "NO" and leave from the fucking thread stfu, always saying shit, if they are putting shit on the server, can make more, its just a fucking poll, not is needed to come here and say your fucking trash for people think about you "Oh yes they are the king's" ...

idk why bitch , im loving stamina and twist of fate only protects your blessings in pvp.

Back