• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Transfers Back To Shadowcores

Transfers

• Yai

Votes: 35 64.8%
  • Nai

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this could probably clog shadowcores (more than it is) and turn lunarforce an empty server, and i dont think that this is what Mark/Hani was willing..

Mark and Hani wrote it probably 19208519205 times but still retards like you Salar will making stupid polls. No , no and one more time no

Mark and Hani wrote it probably 19208519205 times but still retards like you Salar will making stupid polls. No , no and one more time no

This was a translation.

Ps. Says the guy who transferred hos char for 1 week and never played more. Btw didn't u quit this server? Kkyhxbye

This was a translation.

Ps. Says the guy who transferred hos char for 1 week and never played more. Btw didn't u quit this server? Kkyhxbye

i transfere my char because i was playing with kaida and i don't care about it so i can transfer?

@Salar
just ignore this fatboy --->@majczal u should shut the fuck up your on every fucking post on otland acting so cool its a game at the end of the day but in Rl life ur just a dickerd dont forget that

It could only works if there will be some changes on lunar and those who don't want to play there anymore will be able to go back to shadow.

IF they allow us to transfer back to shadowcores it should be like this, you should go back to shadow with the same lvl you came to lunar.

Back