• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Would you?

Would you play Lunarforce with 20-25% shared experience bonus?

• Total voters

King bas

Banned User
Reaction score
There's been alot of QQ'ing last days/weeks about shadowcores battles, everyone knows battles suck on shadowcores, anyone who deny this needs to find serious help.
The only reason I can imagine why we aren't fighting on lunarforce is because of the shared experience system.
The sad reality of today is, that most people love to exp with 10 ppl on inq/poi etc etc.

So here goes my question ;

Would you play on Lunarforce again if the shared experience bonus got implented back again?
And for you, @Kaytovsky and @Veziv , would you and your team transfer?
Perhaps it won't be the 40% bonus like on shadowcores, more like 20-25%?
Not saying this will happen or anything, just wondering what you guys think.

I'm just trying to make a serious poll here, so I expect serious answers.
I hope @Mark can keep an eye on this thread.

Edit ; whoever votes No, please write your arguments down below, so we can take everything in consideration

There's been alot of QQ'ing last days/weeks about shadowcores battles, everyone knows battles suck on shadowcores, anyone who deny this needs to find serious help.
The only reason I can imagine why we aren't fighting on lunarforce is because of the shared experience system.
The sad reality of today is, that most people love to exp with 10 ppl on inq/poi etc etc.

So here goes my question ;

Would you play on Lunarforce again if the shared experience bonus got implented back again?
And for you, @Kaytovsky and @Veziv , would you and your team transfer?
Perhaps it won't be the 40% bonus like on shadowcores, more like 20-25%?
Not saying this will happen or anything, just wondering what you guys think.

I'm just trying to make a serious poll here, so I expect serious answers.
I hope @Mark can keep an eye on this thread.

Edit ; whoever votes No, please write your arguments down below, so we can take everything in consideration
Changed my mind.. Leave the exp share bonus as it is. People are going to level up faster & guaranteed sooner or later we'll see threads on LF's forums ''Mages tank too much!! Reduce levels again" or some bullsh*t like that) & because MAGES tank too much everyone will be punished with lvl reduction Knights/Paladins which sucks imo.

What I would also like to see changed is the 50% damage reduction when you're PZ.. Make it so that even if you're PZ'd you still deal the same (normal) dmg to monsters & not as it is now... 50% less to both, players & monsters.
http://otland.net/threads/small-yet-big-change.219850/

Last edited:
And also what I would also like to see changed is the 50% damage reduction when you're PZ.. Make it so that even if you're PZ'd you still deal the same (normal) dmg to monsters & not as it is now... 50% less to both, players & monsters.
Good Idea Bass Kanker, Signed kurwa.
HARDLY SIGNED

I would play if there is anyone to fight regardless of the xp changes because i do not hunt .

The real changes that lunar needs is death penalty because as it is now nobody cares about die on battle .

Just STFU, you fucking noob. You don't have any fucking PVP skills so you cry? I am in LOTS of WARMoDEs, everything is ok, the AVA is fine, u can't play when u are being ava'? So go cry. This is part of the wars, the UE too.. if u can't play dont go warmodes. Find way to defeat Avalanches and UE's, use e-ring off \ on, use other rings or amulets.. get some fucking skills u fucking idiot

Back
Top Bottom