• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Polls for best client, 10.77 Or 7.6?

What would you rather play? A 7.6 server or a 10.77 server?

• I would rather play 10.77

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I would rather play 7.6

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
Alot of these have been done, you should check old posts, anyways gl

I have, There is a little thing called "Up to date" I want to know what to community thinks now, Not back then....

Thanks for trying to help tho! appreciate it =p

You could have clicked 7.6 or 10.77 as well ;p

Personally, it's just a matter of choice. Newer Tibia clients are entertaining as well, it's fun to level up with all these hotkey systems and all, I know because I played rl Tibia until level 130 (2013 I quit) and it was fun, however, 7.6 can be fun as well, but it is a lot more "slow" and difficult than newer Tibia clients. But newer Tibia versions has a bigger community nowadays and you're possibly assured to build a player base depending on how strong is your game server (advertising basically), meanwhile oldschool servers are played by those who like the Nostalgia feel you can get.

Why would you go with 10.77 at all? imo either you go with oldschool (<= 7.72), semi-oldschool (8.x) or you go with the newest client, 10.82

Back