• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Ports and IP for my server.

zoubiey

Reaction score
So managed to compile TFS 1.0 and get everything to work and now my friends want to join to check out our map but of course there are gonna be problems..

Uniserver says its accessible from the internet and my external IP of course, when I try that IP I somehow get to my router control panel instead of the znote website. My friend tried it aswell and can't connect, so started to mess with my ports. Open 80 and it's not accessible anymore and I can't connect to my router control panel either with the external IP.

Also tried our luck with connecting with hamachi (we use that for mapping) and can't connect either.

Anyone with a solution that I've missed?

Gonna try and make a No-ip and see if that helps.

If you get to the routers interface using your global IP, your router is running with "remote management" enabled.
Disable and it should work just fine.

Open 80 and it's not accessible anymore and I can't connect to my router control panel either with the external IP.
You should use the internal/local IP to access the routers gateway.
CMD -> ipconfig

If you get to the routers interface using your global IP, your router is running with "remote management" enabled.
Disable and it should work just fine.

You should use the internal/local IP to access the routers gateway.
CMD -> ipconfig
Managed to get that from google aswell but couldnt seem to find it in my router, gonna check some more.

Yeah, that I know. Just wanted to say what happened :)

EDIT: Can't find anything about remote management/assistance in the manual or the control panel. Even tried a reset on my router with no success..

Last edited:
Is someone else also not able to connect after you opened port 80?
If it's just you who can't connect with your external/global ip, you can try to do this.
http://otland.net/threads/problem-with-tfs-0-1-10-37.212349/#post-2036409

Only tried with the website and that's when I enter my control panel to the router, have no idea why or how because I can't find anything about remote management.

Now after my router reset, when I open port 80 Uniserver can't find my external IP and it's not accessible from the internet.

This whole thing is so weird but gonna try with the server and see if that works, if not I'm gonna try the workaroud :)

EDIT: Not my freaking day today, everything has been bad.. First now I got the idea to disable my firewall in Nod32 and everything seems to work, gonna check with my friends and see if they can join/see the webpage. Atleast I can see my own website on my external IP so let's hope for the best!

Last edited:
Back