• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Possitive vibrations and reality?

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
Depression, a common mental illness caused by negative thoughts and emotions, is proven to cause cancer, heart disease, diabetes and many other mortal diseases. But you may be asking yourself, how can negative frequencies (negative thoughts, since thoughts are waves vibrating at a certain frequency) generate cancer, which is in basic terms is a celular problem that causes an abnormaly fast celular growth and reproduction, we see negativity affecting in a molecular sense our bodies.

Can this frequencies destroy Nature or geometric structures in the universe?
The answer is yes, in fact negativity affects every molecular structure causing destruction.
In fact a scientific researcher called Masaru Emoto made an experiment with water that led to this same conclusion.

The researchers said different possitive words on different samples of water and this is what formed when they did this:

nov1_arigato_thanks.jpg

nov1_smlovegratitude.jpg

Now negative words or vibrations:

water%20words%20you%20make%20me%20sick%20i%20will%20kill%20you.jpg

'You make me sick, I will kill you'

water%20music%20heavy%20metal.jpg

heavy metal music

Another strange fact is that the possitive crystals all formed an Hexagon, pherhaps the reason behind the common usage behind the star of david? (not i there are more images, i just posted some examples, research it if you want)

If something made the universe with such amazing laws that where able to generate life, must have made it out of love in order to make such an universe with distinct geometric patterns...

flower_mandala_2.jpg

This is some deep philosophycal content and i think it diserves some thinking...

But you know that like nothing of what uve said up there is true, aye?

Thoughts are not vibrating frequencys they are electrical impulses and depression can neither cause cancer nor diabetes, there can be many symptoms, u can get real symptoms like a rash, stomaggage and many other things if you simply believe enough in it but you cant get cancer or diabetes trough depression.

Also read alot about emoto since i wanted to know how exactly he made his experiments (Cause they didnt seem to make any sense to me) and u forgot to mention that hes not a real scientist, hes a parascientist and alternativ medicine.
He sells his *science* based on his claims without giving out evidence + hes selling his *products* for overcharged prices, for example water for 35 dollars/bottle claiming that it has alot of hexagon crystals in them making the water loaded with good energy... oh please.
His work is in contradiction to the laws of water chemistry and physics and his work can simply be influenced by human error.
His science also isnt aknowledged since his motives are questionable, he uses his *science* to sell books and overpriced water.
Hes just like you, hes basing everything he says on his opinion and his thought without giving any real evidence and without obeying the laws of physics and i dont think that hes above the laws of physics, do you?

I took alot of time to read many different articles, some from his supporters and some from other scientists and my conclusion is that what hes doing is just humbug.

Your message there was in fact beautifull but we cant influence our world trough good thoughts, atleast not in the way that uve stated up there (On a molecular base) but we can make everyones life easier if we have positive thoughts and were friendly to others.
And i neither think that it is deep phylosophical content and if you do think that thats deep than you have no idea what deep means cause that there is simply rediciolous.
Its like saying *I spilled abit of coke on the floor... now are millions of molecules moving around, the earth is wet, different bacteria grow, animals are feeding off of it and that little drop is a source of life!*, i hope you get what i mean, thats not deep in any way, thats more of a childish way of thinking trying to see wonders where actually no wonders are.

Thats what i think about it.

Greets ~

But you know that like nothing of what uve said up there is true, aye?

Thoughts are not vibrating frequencys they are electrical impulses and depression can neither cause cancer nor diabetes, there can be many symptoms, u can get real symptoms like a rash, stomaggage and many other things if you simply believe enough in it but you cant get cancer or diabetes trough depression.

Also read alot about emoto since i wanted to know how exactly he made his experiments (Cause they didnt seem to make any sense to me) and u forgot to mention that hes not a real scientist, hes a parascientist and alternativ medicine.
He sells his *science* based on his claims without giving out evidence + hes selling his *products* for overcharged prices, for example water for 35 dollars/bottle claiming that it has alot of hexagon crystals in them making the water loaded with good energy... oh please.
His work is in contradiction to the laws of water chemistry and physics and his work can simply be influenced by human error.
His science also isnt aknowledged since his motives are questionable, he uses his *science* to sell books and overpriced water.
Hes just like you, hes basing everything he says on his opinion and his thought without giving any real evidence and without obeying the laws of physics and i dont think that hes above the laws of physics, do you?

I took alot of time to read many different articles, some from his supporters and some from other scientists and my conclusion is that what hes doing is just humbug.

Your message there was in fact beautifull but we cant influence our world trough good thoughts, atleast not in the way that uve stated up there (On a molecular base) but we can make everyones life easier if we have positive thoughts and were friendly to others.
And i neither think that it is deep phylosophical content and if you do think that thats deep than you have no idea what deep means cause that there is simply rediciolous.
Its like saying *I spilled abit of coke on the floor... now are millions of molecules moving around, the earth is wet, different bacteria grow, animals are feeding off of it and that little drop is a source of life!*, i hope you get what i mean, thats not deep in any way, thats more of a childish way of thinking trying to see wonders where actually no wonders are.

Thats what i think about it.

Greets ~

Electricity vibrates at certain frequencies, therefore you fail with your first argument , depression is a cause for diabetes, heart attacks, and cancer, search up the studies on the topic.

Can you provide me any evidence this studies he made are wrong? So what, he's not a proffesional scientist but the results he obtained are conclusive just by looking at them.

@flaite1 - I recall hearing about this many years ago. It completely escaped my mind - thank you for the reminder :)

You cant stand that someone proves u wrong can you flaite and if u get proven wrong than u start to insult people, aye?

Your saying that our brainwaves are affecting the molecules of the universe so no i wasnt wrong at all, that these is simply rediciolous and even you should aknowledge that.

Cancer is nothing else than mutated cells growing where they shouldnt grow and diabetes has the following causes ~>
Genetic defects of β-cell Function
Genetic defects in insulin processing or insulin action
Exocrine Pancreatic Defects
Growth hormone excess (acromegaly)
Infections
and Drugs

So much bout the thing that depression makes diabetes.

I can show you plenty of evidence but why do i have to show you it and link you to every site?
I took more than 40 minutes of my time to check the emoto guy, u should take 5 minutes of yours to check different sources of real scientists and why his *science* cant be right.
Anyways, you just said that his science seems to be plausible for you, do you even know how exactly he measured his science and what he exactly did?

Why do u keep making these threads, there is like 90% 12 year olds here that dont understand, 5% that dont care, 3% that have no clue what this is, and 2% that maybe gives a craper :p

You cant stand that someone proves u wrong can you flaite and if u get proven wrong than u start to insult people, aye?

Your saying that our brainwaves are affecting the molecules of the universe so no i wasnt wrong at all, that these is simply rediciolous and even you should aknowledge that.

Cancer is nothing else than mutated cells growing where they shouldnt grow and diabetes has the following causes ~>
Genetic defects of β-cell Function
Genetic defects in insulin processing or insulin action
Exocrine Pancreatic Defects
Growth hormone excess (acromegaly)
Infections
and Drugs

So much bout the thing that depression makes diabetes.

I can show you plenty of evidence but why do i have to show you it and link you to every site?
I took more than 40 minutes of my time to check the emoto guy, u should take 5 minutes of yours to check different sources of real scientists and why his *science* cant be right.
Anyways, you just said that his science seems to be plausible for you, do you even know how exactly he measured his science and what he exactly did?

If you don't beleive stress or psycological diseases are linked to other diseases you should do some reading on that topic, the mind and the body are one, when you have a bad mental health; your immunological defenses go down.

Diabetes and Depression Linked

And how have i insulted you? wtf?

you are attacking the person not the experiment, he's written many books on the subject and for the evidence he presented, he's hypothesis is correct. There is also proof on telepathy (prooving my theory of thoughts being transmitted to distant matter), this is all known.

Okay now your getting on my nerves.

If you don't beleive stress or psycological diseases are linked to other diseases you should do some reading on that topic, the mind and the body are one, when you have a bad mental health; your immunological defenses go down.

Are you even reading what i write?
I extra said up there that depression and the mind can be so powerfull that u can get symtpsoms like rash, headache and shitload of other stuff if you believe that u have got a certain dissease.
But ur saying that you get diabetes just trough depression but thats not the fact dont you get it?
There are so many more factors that are more important than the mental state, depression is highering the risk to get diabetes but its not the main reason to cause it and thats also what your link up there said, have you even read the whole thing?

And how have i insulted you? wtf?

U didnt, all i said that u usually start to insult people when they dont agree with your theories.

you are attacking the person not the experiment, he's written many books on the subject and for the evidence he presented, he's hypothesis is correct

Where mate? Where have i insulted the person? And once again, his hypothesies is not correct since he didnt deliver evidence and his work cant be correct since hes denieing some laws of physics.
Let me now explain you what real evidence is...
Person A has a hypothesis and wants to prove it, he livers the independent labs A,B and C all his data, the way he achieved everything and what he exactly did to get that certain result.
Now Labs A,B and C read first trough the files, checking for human errors and checking if what he did there is compatible with the laws of physics.
Good, if they are than they proceed to start the experiment, they do everything that Person A did and try to get the same result.
If they do the exactly same things that person A did and they get the same results as person A than can you see the hypothesis as plausible (What doesnt mean that it has to be true)

Thats how you get real evidence and thats what emoto didnt do, he just didnt release all of his data.

You should stop believing every lunatic story that you find on the internet just because you want to believe in it, get out of your room, goto shool, learn alot, study, get a scientist yourself and than research it to get real evidence and to actually prove something instead of making things up and than cussing at people that dont believe in it.
All you do is making stuff up without ever delivering evidence and putting yourself on a pedestal above everyone else, you should finally see that your not smarter than the other people, your actually dumber than us because you simply believe everything without even knowing how it works and if it can be real.
We humans are bound to rules, to the only real rules that exist, the laws of physics, they are the only thing that cant be overcome no matter how hard you try.
Reading about something for 3 hours in the internet doesnt make you know how it works, you should start digging into the laws of physics, finding out how our world really works instead of just believing what you read on the internet.

Everything that i have seen from you until now is that your a stubborn kid that believes in what he wants to believe.
You know, i like people like you, you dont seem to be too dumb and youve got a urge for knowledge but the way you try to achieve that knowledge is simply rediciolous.
Scientists argue also alot about different kinds of stuff, they are battling about what hypothesis is right but they all got one thing in common, they do actuall research and experiments and they try to get real hard evidence for they theories, thats what you arent doing.

So my piece of advice is, goto the library and get some books that havent been written by moneyhungry con-mans.

There is also proof on telepathy (prooving my theory of thoughts being transmitted to distant matter), this is all known.

Yeah, i just talked the other day to a lunatic on the internet that said he can bend timespace with his mind and create a universe in a bottle, i mean he said it and gave me info about how it works so it has to be correct right?
NO since you need EVIDENCE for something like that, real evidence from real scientists that has been checked by other scientists in different labs that get the same results by doing what the first person did.
ONLY than can it be called real evidence, a one-time phenomenon thats only possible to be done by a certain person and not by others even if they are doing the exactly same thing that person A did cant be real, it can only be fake.

And most importantly, please deliver us from now on evidence and dont just link us to random sites that you found fast on google and give us actuall background info about why you think that this exactly works and how it works.

Flaite1, I've read a lot of your threads and posts, and I get the impression that you are very gullible and lost. You believe there is some kind of "supernatural" or super complicated explanation for everything, you think everything has some kind of "deep meaning", or everything that happens in the world is controlled by a few evil people. But you're wrong. Many things that happen JUST happen for simple reasons. Recent Example: Revolutions in the Arab world. You are the type who believes that the West has some kind of mastermind plan to get control of all the oil in the Middle East, and that a small group of people are influencing everything that happens there. But you think that the explanation that people grew tired of being oppressed and decided to rise up is to simple huh? Geez, grow a brain. It's always the fools that have all of these complicated theories about everything.

Flaite1, I've read a lot of your threads and posts, and I get the impression that you are very gullible and lost. You believe there is some kind of "supernatural" or super complicated explanation for everything, you think everything has some kind of "deep meaning", or everything that happens in the world is controlled by a few evil people. But you're wrong. Many things that happen JUST happen for simple reasons. Recent Example: Revolutions in the Arab world. You are the type who believes that the West has some kind of mastermind plan to get control of all the oil in the Middle East, and that a small group of people are influencing everything that happens there. But you think that the explanation that people grew tired of being oppressed and decided to rise up is to simple huh? Geez, grow a brain. It's always the fools that have all of these complicated theories about everything.

Most of the times it's this same people that start revolutions/ overthrow governments / create false flag attacks, 9-11, 1973 the rise of Adolfo Pinochet (cia), finance to hitler so he could rise to power, (the father or my actual president was a CIA agent for example), Manuel Noriega (murdered president of panama, ex CIA), they're everywhere, note all the examples ive given would have sound impossible 20 years ago, now we have the info and we can see the truth, it's the same shit, im gonna get called a fool, in 20+ years, you will see, everything is influenced by these people and the rise of a "One world government" wich is what every powerfull country wants, so it's not something "fantastic" or crazy. And about reality having a deep significance, i know that we can influence it with our minds, thats what witches do for example, hate = material destruction, love = perfection, these people with hidden knowledge have existed since the begginings of civilization, and to think it's bullshit is foolish.

Most of the times it's this same people that start revolutions/ overthrow governments / create false flag attacks, 9-11, 1973 the rise of Adolfo Pinochet (cia), finance to hitler so he could rise to power, (the father or my actual president was a CIA agent for example), Manuel Noriega (murdered president of panama, ex CIA), they're everywhere, note all the examples ive given would have sound impossible 20 years ago, now we have the info and we can see the truth, it's the same shit, im gonna get called a fool, in 20+ years, you will see, everything is influenced by these people and the rise of a "One world government" wich is what every powerfull country wants, so it's not something "fantastic" or crazy. And about reality having a deep significance, i know that we can influence it with our minds, thats what witches do for example, hate = material destruction, love = perfection, these people with hidden knowledge have existed since the begginings of civilization, and to think it's bullshit is foolish.

You're crazy dude. You really need to get our more bro. There's nothing more to say. 9/11 wasn't a conspiracy buddy.

You aint so clever after all aye?
He meant *out* instead of *our* even a 9 year old could have figured that out.

You aint so clever after all aye?
He meant *out* instead of *our* even a 9 year old could have figured that out.

I own all of you and you get mad so you offend me, noob.

and ive got social life wtf

Last edited:
I own all of you and you get mad so you offend me, noob.

and ive got social life wtf

Oh gee, you own me because you spotted a typo? Really, Congrats! Your parents must be so proud. Yea, your social life is sitting inside all day looking up all of this stupid crap, inventing conspiracy theories, and thinking about "the new world order".

Back