• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

post here all ur pk screenshots!

tell me ur char,and ome battle 1 on 1:)

fucking pussy's act big on forum but are olways in pz

It's just ashame that you pretand to be good in PvP, but you are the total opposite of good.
It's just funny how you guys are taking follow on eachother and run throuhg thais with ue combo script.
Even if you wouldn't use script it#s still lame.
I think it was yesterday before I took ban, when you guys were following on eachtoehr with 4ppl and running after me at thais but never even hitted me.

That's why you all had RS.. it was just fucking funn to watch how stupid ppl can be.
And then when you failed at south gate.. Really nice ;)

You crowned yourself for killing me on a 400ek. Trapped at south gate helping my friend mackan (who didnt die on his mage by4 lvl 700ers sitting in ventrilo trying to kill him.

Well, you're right I died. Im sure youre proud of that crystal.
400er got killed by 720 ;)

And the funnies tpart is that like 8ppl atacked me ;D

But still i don't care bcs mackan survived and u guys got pwnd ;D

Reutel died and all of you had like 5 frags :D

sorry but we lost those unjustified frags olready:)
and the reason mackan didnt die,was becauze all of those fucking noobchars kept coming,and we just didnt have enough ue power to 1 hit him,and he inmediatly did on e-ring,anyway that sioc~~ something guy that ue'd with mackan,did die,u did olso die(when ur acting big on forum and in game that we cant kill u LOL,u died when we just used exori frigo hahah)

so please,if u are too retarded to understand anything about this game,just shut up

and retuel didnt die sorry,and we didnt ue combo script u,and we olready had rs,and we didnt miss ue'd on u,cuz we never did an ue,LOL

and btw,4 lvl 700ers?its 2lvl 700+retuel,there wasnt any1 else of our team there,and btw mackan is lvl 820(becauze iddix gave him lvls)
but the fact stays that the only reason u guys are getting lvl,is cuz u rook chars,thats all u do,we on the other hand got our lvls with pure pvp thanks good night

(and still im the only 1 with ue script,and i never use it when we battle)

sorry but we lost those unjustified frags olready:) Banishment
Until Dec 08 2009, 18:10:24 for Excessive Unjustified Player Killing.

and the reason mackan didnt die,was becauze all of those fucking noobchars kept coming,and we just didnt have enough ue power to 1 hit him,and he inmediatly did on e-ring,
Mackan wtf - Elder Druid - Level 821 - Max HP = 4250
Eazy E's UE Dmg ~1700
Retuel UE Dmg ~1500
Agus UE Dmg ~1650
So we got 4850DMG

So you can hit up to ~4800

These dmgs are max hits
I know hat you arent hitting like that alwas but you can hit up to 4800with one nice combo.
So yes you could have soloed him

+ There is the lag of icechaw
Spam ue while lag and hes dead. 1 time i pushed retuel out when you did a perfect ue combo. Mackan had about 73%life loss without retuels UE. This was the moment I saved Mackan's life first time ^^
btw mackan was due to the lag very slow in taking on e ring :)

anyway that sioc~~ something guy that ue'd with mackan,did die,u did olso die(when ur acting big on forum and in game that we cant kill u LOL,u died when we just used exori frigo hahah)

so please,if u are too retarded to understand anything about this game,just shut up

Lil Eazy;606802[B said:
]and retuel didnt die sorry,[/B]
I'm sorry,
]Name: Valheru
Dec 05 2009, 20:19:37 Killed at Level 597 by
Mackan Wtf

and we didnt ue combo script u,and we olready had rs,and we didnt miss ue'd on u,cuz we never did an ue,LOL
Lie me a river ;)

and btw,4 lvl 700ers?its 2lvl 700+retuel,there wasnt any1 else of our team there,and btw mackan is lvl 820(becauze iddix gave him lvls)
but the fact stays that the only reason u guys are getting lvl,is cuz u rook chars,thats all u do,we on the other hand got our lvls with pure pvp thanks good night

(and still im the only 1 with ue script,and i never use it when we battle)
alright :D
But still UE combo script isnt as good as a nice counted ue combo so when ppl talk about ue combo scripts then this isnt really a compliment when ppl say ure using it

All I wanna say is that I'm not a retard. I'm a good player who's doesnt need to be selfish when he's saying he is good.
Most of my enemies I ever fought that I was good even when they don't like me.

Alos ppl say to me that I good a nice attitude and a nice behavivior which no1 is saying about you!

ever heard of a glacier set?

and since when is valheru retuel?

Wow i remember when this server used to actually be fun :s

good times
i used to get fun even on a rp 300
now some bunch of botters think they own the server just cuz they ue alot
i know its an ue,ue,ue,ue ot but there was some ppl that worth the time :<

good times
i used to get fun even on a rp 300
now some bunch of botters think they own the server just cuz they ue alot
i know its an ue,ue,ue,ue ot but there was some ppl that worth the time :<

Reset + lowering the PvP-e leveling and a anti rook system!

Reset + lowering the PvP-e leveling and a anti rook system!

^that

also random screenshot so Eazy isn't the only one posting here

this is what it takes to kill a 426 ek apparently. Died 3 mins before ss =(

eazy~ why are you killing lvl 400's and making ss of it its not that cool as you might think it is to kill someone when you are 400 lvls higher then him ^.-

Back