• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your habitat! :)

Finally updated my room! Thoughts?! ... thanks for the tip pero! I can really doo soo many new activities now! :'( << Tears Of Joy!
2q9e8lg.jpg

yfe5d.jpg

2yo69z8.jpg

I'd move that thing away from door unless you want to stab it everytime you're entering your room

Why so many fans?

x2 fans that thing near the door is a air purifier it clean's the air from odors & cat/dog smells & smoke/etc xD Family smokes & the smell of smoke annoys my throat.

& that fan the bigger one usually goes in the window during the day time.

the one beside my bed blows me at night :D mwhaha I can't sleep without a fan hitting me when sleeping.. IM A BBBBABY!

x2 fans that thing near the door is a air purifier it clean's the air from odors & cat/dog smells & smoke/etc xD Family smokes & the smell of smoke annoys my throat.

& that fan the bigger one usually goes in the window during the day time.

the one beside my bed blows me at night :D mwhaha I can't sleep without a fan hitting me when sleeping.. IM A BBBBABY!

Youre that famous your fans blow you everynight?! Damn!

His fan* not a plural, he said he only has one who blows him, he's forever faithful. D:

His fan* not a plural, he said he only has one who blows him, he's forever faithful. D:

what can you say? Loyalty is bliss.

- - - Updated - - -

unless his #1 fan is his mum. Then that shit gets ugly.

Back