• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your house (maybe competition for best one?)

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
So this is the last few days (Untill September 3) that I'm actively playing this ot, so I'll just show what I've earned in 3-4 months playing here. After Septemeber 3, I'll be massively busy cuz of school and almost will not have any minute to play. Next summer, see ya actively again =)
This is for fun only, showoff thread. Show your house, and maybe next thread will be pool so people can vote for the best house?
All useless and jelly comments will be ignored, and ofc they are welcome cuz I wanna some laugh :p

x3he04.png

300bj36.png

14szitc.png

Unused deco:
15xmxr6.png

go bitch around for sharing house with 4 ppl + u became richest after i sold out my cash rofl

i was richest b4 it , roses & yosef can confirm it ;) had over 100kk in pure cash + items worth 40-50kk

Haha, but I don't confirm >.<
My house ietms are are looted by me, and nobody from my rl looted 1 item or something, nor keizer or someone, I looted myself, they are just having an invite because they are friends so they can be fascinated :)

You missed a screenshot with me and my buddy in it.
here it is:
noobz.png

that dude was posing with his house whole day long, even asked me to leave or else he wudn't get his screenshot done.

Kkkeiz will sell his brain because it gets raped by alchohol anyway hahahaha

Back