• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your speedtest and chat about it!

If you're about 71Mbps dwn and 9 up I don't see why 20-30 loss off Mbps would really affect you...

€ = Euro lol

Just curious because I've seen similar East World currencies look like that and it somewhat made me think of acke.. xD
@Rambo
Cuz nobody know's the universal money symbol that America uses for their currency that is also configured on almost all keyboards as shift + 4 which = $

don't most keyboards also have €(Euro) as Ctrl + Alt + E or Alt Gr(right alt) + E ??

Nope. Not all the keyboards I've seen in my life and I've seen both Mexican and American and a few European keyboards.

If you're about 71Mbps dwn and 9 up I don't see why 20-30 loss off Mbps would really affect you...

It doesn't i was just saying i usually have a higher downspeed. The company i get my internet from has had some problems with their servers lately. I've had several kicks this week, i barely ever have problems with kicks and such. My internet connection will just dissapear for 10-30 seconds, my down/up speed has been shifting a lot, from 20-60 downspeed. My upspeed was down at 3 earlier today.

It doesn't i was just saying i usually have a higher downspeed. The company i get my internet from has had some problems with their servers lately. I've had several kicks this week, i barely ever have problems with kicks and such. My internet connection will just dissapear for 10-30 seconds, my down/up speed has been shifting a lot, from 20-60 downspeed. My upspeed was down at 3 earlier today.

Yeah I've had that happen to me to, but through Comcast, all I can say is it's a government conspiracy bro! DON'T LET THE MAN GET YOU BRO! lol jk, but my grandma's modem resets itself and lag spikes up the butt hardcore and etc. etc... Idk what it is but yeah...

Yeah I've had that happen to me to, but through Comcast, all I can say is it's a government conspiracy bro! DON'T LET THE MAN GET YOU BRO! lol jk, but my grandma's modem resets itself and lag spikes up the butt hardcore and etc. etc... Idk what it is but yeah...

Probably the illuminati messin with us =SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ok I'm using an American Keyboard with the English settings now. Ctrl + alt + e for me = and ctrl + alt gr + e for me =
Yes there is nothing there, reason? Doesn't work.

I can do special chars from the ASCII code
Alt + 154 = Ü
Alt + 253 = ²
Alt + 135 = ç
Alt + 169 = ⌐
etc etc

/\
thats cheating xD

- - - Updated - - -

we're getting offtopic here

It's not cheating if it's there for the usage!!!
@topic so I doesn't break my streak for only having 2 infracs in my entire time from being here at otland...
2252492123.png

Back