• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [/PotatoSkin\]Gamemaster Application

PotatoSkin

CG Artist
Reaction score
PotatoSkin's Gamemaster Application

Greetings,
ebaakg.gif

First and foremost I would love to welcome you to my humble Application thread. Please note that all opinions that may be stated are certainly welcome, and none will be frowned upon given certain circumstances. Now enough chatting, let's get started shall we?

[/About PotatoSkin..\]
To shoot this off, I'll explain in some detail about myself, and anything else I believe you employers may be interested in hearing about me. I am a 16 year old Male, that currently resides in the beautiful state of Florida. My name is Tanner J. Walker and I have played Tibia for around 6 or 7 years. I have been active with Open-Tibia for about 3 Months popping in and out of several Developmental Websites. Hopefully I will stay here and get to know all of you bright and shining people. Right now, I am learning how to map and I intend to get quite good at it and hopefully work for some nice projects. I am a recently learned Visual Basic & Java Programmer. I take quite an interest to the Artistic side of development, more so than the Programming part, however. I am a newbie spriter and a excelled paper artist. I have an unusual addiction to photoshop, also, even though I am quite terrible at using the program. I find anything that has to do with art very fun, regardless of whether or not I am good at it.

[/Why Choose a Guy Like Me?\]
I believe that you should choose someone such as myself, because I do believe I would be able to do a fantastic job. I live my life by this quote: A man always has two reasons for doing anything: a good reason and the real reason. - J.P Morgan; I strive to be the best person I may be, in my life. I hope to be the best person I may be and that one day I will be rewarded greatly for my intense efforts to please. Now given the fact that I am new to Open-Tibia, I'm not saying you should choose me over anyone else that has an application up but I hope you give me a chance to bat. I cannot say I have staffed for 10 servers and everyone loved me, because I cannot. I am a unique person and one-in-a-million. :$

[/Should I be chosen, How can I be expected to act?\]
Should you choose a fine gentleman, such as myself, how can you trust that I act accordingly? Well, I am not exactly sure that you may be able to do that, being the new guy and all. I can assure you I know how to act, and how to set a good example. I am a well respected part of the student body in my Highschool, not that you should care, but being a part of the student body in my Highschool means taking a great responsibility and being looked up to. I respect every decision made by my fellow peers, and possibly even you. Being chosen to serve your Open-Tibia Server is a great responsibility and I vow to be nothing but a fantastic staff member. Now, I know you think I'm a horribly serious person, but in reality I am not all that serious. :D Having a good time is the key to a healthy working relationship and that is what I strive for the most.

[/Can You Expect to be Able to Get Along With Me?\]
As a very loving and kind person, I can guarantee that you will get utmost respect out of me. I am a very mature person and I never hold a grudge against anyone for any reason. I respect anyone and everyone. I do not care if you are a different race, of different intelligence or even if you speak a different language. I believe that everyone deserves to be treated equal and that is how I shall treat people. I work very well with other people and I know that you will have no problem becoming a friend with me.

[/Choose to Accept me and Would Like to Talk?\]
If you feel that I should be the person to help your server be an outstanding player environment, then throw me a Private Message here. You may also add me on Windows Live Messenger at [email protected] I do require an upfront interview before ANY hiring comenses.

[/}Recommendations in Order of Post{\]

Kangarew
Ruggedmage
TheNubCake
Illusion
Sacred Anlyest
Moosie
Shinmaru
Prest
Zatjin
Vendeliko
Kyoshiro
Kostas Spartan
Abreak
Fruity
RushCrush
Nyan Cat
Cyro
Havoc
GhostX
Scarlet Ayleid
Purepvp
Versilkes
Reowyn
If you find any typos, please send me a Private Message so I may fix it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Woww....Three words: Oh.My.God.

I don't know you but, recommended to ANYONE.

I agree, anyone who even writes this much about themself , should have a chance as a gm on any server

RECOMMENDED

Last edited:
If an ot owner was going by how amazing someone could right a application, you would get a job instantly.. in a blink of an eye, but most ot owners look for people experienced in the field that they are applying for, that would be the only problem with getting a job seeing as you have played ots for only a few months and never have been a tutor/senior tutor/gm/etc. will be tricky.. but if it were me I would hire you.

100% Recommended

Yeah, unfortunately I have barely any experience with Open-Tibia right now. Hopefully my uber writing skills will help me out some, but who knows. Thanks for the recommends guys, I really appreciate it.

I really like your application and your words that you are using in every sentence aswell. Really recommended!

Code:
[COLOR="#FFD700"]#############[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FFD700"]#[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]RECOMMENDED[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]#[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FFD700"]####[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]SEAL[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]#####[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FFD700"]#####[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]OF[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]######[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FFD700"]###[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]APPROVAL[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]##[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FFD700"]#############[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#FFFFFF"]░░░░░░░░░[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]█[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]░░░[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FFFFFF"]░░░░░░░░░[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]█[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]░░░░[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#0000CD"]██████▄▄█[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]░░░░░[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]██████▄[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#0000FF"]▓▓▓▓▓▓[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]█[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#0000FF"]▓▓▓▓▓▓[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]█[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#0000FF"]▓▓▓▓▓▓[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]█████[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]░░░░░░░░░[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#0000CD"]██████▀[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]░░░░[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]▀▀██████▀[/COLOR]
I Approve this Application!

Last edited:
Thanks to you as well, Zatjin.

Edit: I am looking for a relatively serious project that is: Currently running, or in Development Phase. Please send me a private message or an Invitation on MSN to explain further in depth.

Last edited:
Back